horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Last edited by bleeker; 05-09-2020, 08:16 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      2WP-4WP-6WP-8W (small track)
      5WP-10WP-15WP-25W (big tracks)

gulfstream

R1 #12 dona camille (12-1) 5WP

R4 #4 sky's son (20-1) 5WP

R6 #2 commanding lady (4-1) 10 WP

R9 #5 blueridge mountain (8-1) 5W 10P

tampa

R3 #5 cattleya (8-1) 5WP
      R8 #10 speaker it (3-1) 15W only

maiden special weights

gulfstream R2 #1 carson city kid (15-1)
      tampa R9 #2 u s delta force (4-1)

these are not graded.. I am involved in a contest with the maidens elsewhere so if you ever see something next to the odds just ignore.. different scale and rather not grade here

R4 out @ 42-1
      R6.. 3rd @ 4-1
      R9.. out @ 5-2 (really bet)

R3 out @ 13-1
      R7 out @ 3-2

70/0

risk $225/return $98.50
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #5 jack beanstalk (6-1) 10WP
        R3 #5 kahiko (6-1) 10WP
        R4 #1 algodonal (4-1) 10 WP
        R6 #7 apache (15-1) 5 WP

R8 #3 cat gone quick (8-1) 5WP

tampa

R1 #1 mr october (15-1) 5WP

could see improvement 2nd off the long layoff.. back finger lakes numbers fit well.. caught this trainer doing this about a week ago.. horse I believe went off at 7-2 and was 10-1 ml

R2 #4 gold ducat (8-1) 5WP

R4 #4 papa's place (10-1) 5WP

homebred by breeder/owner bruno schickendanz whose been around a long time.. ran in an off the turf race last out in his debut (that happened to come back very quick).. that was specials and this is mcl 16k so could be cause for concern.. very weak field relatively speaking and dam has been a big time producer of turf horses.. obscure sire I never heard of but a son of curlin

R8 #10 dazzling truths (6-1)

not a <4 wins claiming race but love turf marathons so going to post a pick.. will not count on the ledger
        Last edited by bleeker; 05-09-2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

finished tampa

Comment

added gulf 8

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                gulfstream

R1 #5 jack beanstalk (6-1) 10WP
                R3 #5 kahiko (6-1) 10WP
                R4 #1 algodonal (4-1) 10 WP
                R6 #7 apache (15-1) 5 WP

R8 #3 cat gone quick (8-1) 5WP

tampa

R1 #1 mr october (15-1) 5WP

could see improvement 2nd off the long layoff.. back finger lakes numbers fit well.. caught this trainer doing this about a week ago.. horse I believe went off at 7-2 and was 10-1 ml

R2 #4 gold ducat (8-1) 5WP

R4 #4 papa's place (10-1) 5WP

homebred by breeder/owner bruno schickendanz whose been around a long time.. ran in an off the turf race last out in his debut (that happened to come back very quick).. that was specials and this is mcl 16k so could be cause for concern.. very weak field relatively speaking and dam has been a big time producer of turf horses.. obscure sire I never heard of but a son of curlin

R8 #10 dazzling truths (6-1)

not a <4 wins claiming race but love turf marathons so going to post a pick.. will not count on the ledger

R1.. out @ 4-1
                R3.. 3rd a neck off the winner @ 13-1 (the difference maker)
                R4.. out @ 4-1
                R6..scratch
                R8.. out @ 5-1

R1..out @ 27-1
                R2.. out @ 18-1
                R4..3rd @ 7-1
                R8..not counted as stated abive

100/0

risk $325/ return $98.50

Comment

gulfstream..

R2 #1 apache (about to go to gate.. posting live today.. not grading due to off track)

Comment

R3 #14 napa rules (3-1..10mtp lol right )

always kind of feel it's wimping out to take irad but on the other hand why's he getting on a mto horse for Joe orseno

Comment

R4

#6 gran champagne(8-1..7 mtp)
                      #10 ninety days of winter(25-1..7mtp)

half unit each

Comment

going to pass this race and look at R6

Comment

R6 #5 jeanie's angel (6-1)

decent effort in debut and well bet..
                          trainer excellent in msw roi and %..
                          solid works prior and following debut race

Comment

R7

#8 life in shambles

trying to get away from the 10 who is a mto (7-5) ,10years old and an absolute beast..mine''s a spry 9yo lol who seems to run well off a short layoff,on off tracks and has some big back #'s..good first off claim trainer and also good adding blinkers. .think may have been brought back too soon last race

Comment

a 19 year old exacta..something you're more likely to see at penn national lol..going to come back for the last race

Comment

R10 #10 quijote (3-1..18 mtp)

think no question this horse not what he was and taking necessary drop.. fact he attracts irad says a lot as he's never rode for this trainer.. excellent trainer overall with even better numbers in applicable categories to this race.. last race on a sloppy track looks like he got out a little slow but time before that (sloppy track) an easy 6 length win.. last time they switched to an ortiz brother (jose) easy win at this track.. key here though is irad coming aboard on the drop

Comment

Working...
                                X