Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youtube,Facebook will not let you see this make me sick... how they cheat election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube,Facebook will not let you see this make me sick... how they cheat election

https://www.theepochtimes.com/2020-e...=ForensicExam2

Re: Youtube,Facebook will not let you see this make me sick... how they cheat electio

Comment

Re: Youtube,Facebook will not let you see this make me sick... how they cheat electio

ANTIFA MY ASS!
      Last edited by tigerman; 01-09-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Well whata ya know. They both got arrested today.

Comment

We need to knock this shit out as fast as possible. The longer we let this go on the more emboldened they get.

Comment

ya mean like burning cities to the ground. Oh I forgot that's been done before.
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

what city has burned to the ground praytel??????????????????????????

Breaking in to the capital to do violence to legislators is a way different situation.
              That's a direct attack against our govenment. It's called sedition.

Comment

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Where were you all summer? What city burned? How about Portland, NYC, Detroit, Minneapolis, Seattle, and more. "Peaceful protesters" burned a police station with cops in it. Ever hear of David Dorn? A retired black police Capt. , working security shot and killed during a "peaceful protest". The last line of your TR quote says it all- "it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else". So just how unpatriotic has the liberal news media and liberal politicians been for the past 4years? BTW, this country was founded by protests. The Boston Tea Party was not a peaceful protest.
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

The Boston Tea Party WAS a rebellion. It WAS Sedition. It WAS Treason! But it was against England not against the U.S. Government as it hadn't been formed yet.
                    So are you suggesting an overthrow of the Government or a Civil War?????

Comment

Fires were set and of course I don't condone that. They should be prosecuted. But alas the cities were not "burned to the ground". And such crimes are NOT SEDITION!!!!!

Comment

The Dems tried unsuccessfully to overthrow the government for 4 years. You answered NONE of the questions I put to you. Typical lib.
                        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Are you talking about impeachment? That's a perfectly legal action.

Comment

They impeached Clinton for lying about having an affair!

Comment

anyone who still supports Trump at this point... makes me PUKE!

Comment

Working...
                              X