Update and a Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Update and a Thank you

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My family will have you all in our thoughts and prayers

Comment

TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, MY DEEPEST SYMPATHIES. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
      THERE IS NOTHING HARDER THAN TO LOSE A CHILD.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss.Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

My Deepest sympathies to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers to you all

Comment

May you find peace and comfort knowing that our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. God bless you all.

Cardfan and family.
            ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
            NBA 78-47 $13,950
            NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
            NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
            NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Comment

Sorry for your loss sir, thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and Gods newest Angel!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Thanks everybody who took the time to post.
                Here is the link for the service for our daughter.
                http://www.faulmannwalsh.com/book-of...-/obituary.php

Comment

JD, So very sorry to hear of your loss. May God keep and bless you and your family in this most difficult time. God has welcomed an Angel Home.
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss especially someone so close to you. I too have a friend who is trying to battle this dreaded disease, second time for him but not given much time this go around . May God bless you and your family and help you through your difficult time.

Comment

Hard to fathom what you are going through, I can only hope God gives you the strength to deal with this loss in a healthy way. I'm not sure I would be able to handle the loss of my niece without absolutely losing it. God bless you JD.
                      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

JD
                        My condolences to your family! Prayers to you and your family!

Comment

So sorry for your loss.....no words can convey the hurt you are feeling...my condolences to you and your family..!!!

Comment

Thank you everybody. I appreciate all the post, your condolences and your prayers.
                            I can promise you all the site is not going anywhere. My plan is to get back in the swing of things in a couple of weeks.
                            Our daughter taught me you never let anything define you or let it stop you from doing things you enjoy.

27 days in the hospital took a lot out of my wife and I.
                            Once this is all over were going to take some time to reflect, remember and relax a little bit.
                            I knew going in that this day could come. Our daughter had goals and a vision for our site and I plan on seeing them through.
                            There is even more we plan on doing with our site that came to me while she was in hospice care.
                            The idea is without a doubt the best possible way I can honor her memory.
                            So in a little while it will be back to work on here, the site started by my daughter and I. Plus work with Children's Miracle Network and her hospital.

Comment

Numerous people have asked if they could donate to help us out.
                              Honestly any donations would be used towards final expenses.
                              Anything left from that would be used to help fund our t-shirt and hats we give away to kids fighting cancer.
                              Click here to donate http://amissionoflove.com/in-loving-memory/

Comment

Jd, so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through. God bless you and your family. She is an angel to watch over you now.

Comment

Working...
                                X