Update and a Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update and a Thank you

I'm very sorry to hear this JD. I'm glad to hear she's not in pain and that she has such a loving family around her.

Comment

Thanks guys.
      She is under a lot of medication to reduce swelling and to relieve pain.
      A lot of our friends and family have been able to get here to be with her.
      This hospital has done so much for my daughter and our family. I have hugged numerous doctors and nurses with tears in their eyes today.
      We all knew what we were up against. But we all hoped for a miracle.
      We have decided to do hospice in the hospital so everything we could need for her ultimate comfort is right here.
      My wife and I have been assured she is feeling no pain and they're keeping an eye on any signs of change regarding pain.
      No parent should need to face this. It took 45 years to feel the most heartbreak I have ever felt in my life

Comment

Jd, so very sorry to hear this. I won't give up praying for a miracle. My heart goes out to you and your family. Stay strong in this most difficult time.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Am so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and continued prayers are with all of you,

Comment

Words mean little at a time like this. I can't begin to imagine the scope of your heart break. I can only pray for a miracle.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear this JD, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

Continued Prayers for Stephanie, for you, and for your family ... God Bless ...

Comment

Godspeed.... Many prayers and good thoughts for you and your family...

Comment

• Re: Update and a Thank you

Stephaine K Marshall 7/8/2001 - 4/11/2015

Tonight I lost my best friend and our daughter Stephaine.
                      She passed away peacefully at 8:34 pm.
                      There is no more pain for her, but plenty of heartache for our family.
                      She fought cancer with a smile and fought it like a champion.
                      Even in these final days she kept fighting.
                      Tomorrow would have been 28 days since they only gave her a few hours to live.
                      People have reached out about donations and information about the service for her.
                      I will be posting all that in the near future. Tonight I just want to reflect, remember and spend time with my wife and son.

Comment

I'm so sorry buddy. I can't imagine... thinking of you brother.

Comment

JD, I'm so sorry for your loss and the grief and sorrow your entire family is experiencing at this moment. Despite our wishes and prayers Stephaine was called home much too early, but in her brief span here, she managed to touch the lives of so many of us with her inner stength, charm, grace and "mission of love". Please take comfort in the knowledge that your "best friend" departed this earth fully aware that she was very much loved and cherished by her family, and that you now have your own personal "guardian angel" watching over you - soaring in the heavens free from suffering and pain.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Game.

Comment

A LOSS OF ANY LOVED ONE IS A SAD DAY, THE LOSS OF A CHILD IS DEVASTATING, NEVER STOPPED PRAYING FOR STEPH WAS ALWAYS HOPING FOR THAT
                              MIRACLE THEY ALWAYS SAY WHEN WE LOSE A LOVED THEY WILL BE THERE WATCHING OVER US, JUST REMEMBER ALL THE BEAUTIFUL TIMES THAT THE FAMILY HAS HAD WITH THIS BRAVE & BEAUTIFUL GIRL.......SHE IS NOW PAIN FREE AND IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE THAN WE ARE

Comment

JD Very Sorry for Your Loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X