*Sherriff +178
    Puckluck -95
    stoopid -139
    Gambrinus -882
    Catch22 -993
    *dollars -1149
    *rolltide -1572

*-used double play for the week

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

Flyers +122

Comment

WAS/CHI u6 -120

Comment

Buffalo +155 (3rd time in a row that I take these bums. They just can't win in a favorable situation.)

Calgary +202

My Blackhawks would have been a play, too, at +199. Just can't pull the trigger on them anymore since they are even worse in these kind of situations than the Sabres. They completely suck, as expected.

All odds are from Pinnacle.

GLTA!

Thank you, Brock.

Comment

Blackhawks +185

Comment

Bruins -195

Comment

Stl/NYR u4.5 -155 Live after 2Ps

Comment

wow 7-0 loss to the lightning. Missed the game and glad. OUCH

Comment