*Sherriff +509
    stoopid -139
    *rolltide -446
    Gambrinus -603
    dollars -960
    *Catch22 -978

*-used double play for the week

Good luck today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

Looks like the oddsmakers think that the Kings will be the next Stanley Cup champions. How can they even be a favorite at St. Louis, and then is this range? An ice cold team on the road against one of the hottest teams. I thought the Kings were overpriced also two days ago at Colorado. Ottawa has been a small dog at home against the Rangers, Boston, Winnipeg and Colorado and they lost all those games. The Islanders are constantly overpriced, too, and they keep losing those games. The Flames are usually a pretty lousy play as a favorite. Sometimes I wonder what the linesmakers see in certain teams.

I'm shaking my head and just move on.
    Last edited by Eagle; 01-28-2024, 06:35 AM.

Comment

agree Eagle. Win 4 straight and big home dog vs team that is 2-13 L15? h2h been very poor but taking them anyway

Blues ml +130

Comment

Blues +130 How are they an underdog? Kings been sucking bad lately eating a lot of rubber

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
          Looks like the oddsmakers think that the Kings will be the next Stanley Cup champions. How can they even be a favorite at St. Louis, and then is this range? An ice cold team on the road against one of the hottest teams. I thought the Kings were overpriced also two days ago at Colorado. Ottawa has been a small dog at home against the Rangers, Boston, Winnipeg and Colorado and they lost all those games. The Islanders are constantly overpriced, too, and they keep losing those games. The Flames are usually a pretty lousy play as a favorite. Sometimes I wonder what the linesmakers see in certain teams.

I'm shaking my head and just move on.
          Jorg, you and I were on the at game. Thought it should have been +150. Figured the line was begging you take Colorado. And they won, making my read wrong.

Today the same except as favorites. I would have played at LA, just too pricey. Shorty cards have bizarre results. Hope you two win.

Comment

CBJ/Sea o6 -120

Comment

Working...
            X