Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock

I'll do this here I can't get those private messages to work for me LOL

Hey Brock quick explanation about my trip north again. I originally went to see a long time friend because he has tumor on his lung which he is being treated for, he wasn't looking good and as I told you I didn't want to wait too long and miss a chance to say goodbye. He phoned me the other day and of all things his wife who was shot in a mass school shooting up here 7 years ago where she lost her sight and was still suffering from shotgun pellets they couldn't get out died on Thursday. She was having trouble swallowing, something to do with her vocal cords they thought and they removed something in an out patient procedure but it didn't help so they booked her for surgery the next day and kept her at the hospital. Apparently she aspirated something into her throat and she choked to death. Nothing to do with shotgun blast from the shooting. She's a cruel m'fukin world my friend is all I can say

I'm so sorry to hear Tom son of a gun. Your friend I'm certain was grateful you made the trip.

Comment

Working...
    X