Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 MONDAY MAY 1

download.jpg

Okay guys let's have some fun with this, it's the best time of year. We will have a POD with these playoffs right through to the middle of June.

In addition to the POD's, in this round one you may pick up to two series plays, that just need to be posted before the series starts, not necessarily Monday is where I am going. There are no double plays, just one game pick daily. Same rules for the type of play, pucklines, moneylines, totals, team totals, live betting, just stuff I can find in the box score please.

As usual I'll tally the standings. Good luck and let's post some winners!

Oh and also, a special prize to the playoff winner!

Standings:
    Gambrinus +345
    dollars +150
    Puckluck -59
    Thomas -373
    Sherriff -669
    rolltide -1030
    ----------------------------------------------
    Pending Series Plays
    Gambrinus
    Devils -120

Sunday--
    Sherriff
    Kraken +172 W
    Bruins Series -370 L

dollars
    Kraken +205 W

Gambrinus
    Kraken/Avalanche 1P U1.5 goals -118 W

Thomas
    Grand Salami UNDER 12.5 -134 W
    Bruins Series -333 L

rolltide
    Panthers/Bruins u6.5 -124 L
    Bruins Series -320 L

Puckluck
    Panthers +1 +130 W

A third game 7 in 24 hours. Good luck tonight!

Well had a bad day at the rink Brock, lost my big for sure win on the Boston series @-333 but I only had a 100 on that so no biggie I guess. I did win my salami play again which seems to be the only thing I can get right but my disappointment comes from a live bet I made at the 2nd intermission

1a.jpg

I was just watching and waiting for the empty netter when the moon fell from the sky. Most exciting 87 bucks I've spent recently LOL. Went 3-2 for +290 in the dog pond and 1-1-0 in the NBA so I shouldn't be whining I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      Well had a bad day at the rink Brock, lost my big for sure win on the Boston series @-333 but I only had a 100 on that so no biggie I guess. I did win my salami play again which seems to be the only thing I can get right but my disappointment comes from a live bet I made at the 2nd intermission

1a.jpg

I was just watching and waiting for the empty netter when the moon fell from the sky. Most exciting 87 bucks I've spent recently LOL. Went 3-2 for +290 in the dog pond and 1-1-0 in the NBA so I shouldn't be whining I guess
      I was about to reply to you there in your thread. Isn't that great to be 27 games below .500 and up almost a grand???? Love the Dog Pound.

I played Florida above fairly heavy, +$ and getting a goal. When the Bruins tied it at 2-2, I got a ton of value and plopped more on the Panthers live and got a little scared at 3-2 Boston, but my handicapping didn't let me down. Nothing really changed for Boston or Florida over the last several games, so why would the outcome be any different coming into game 7? You could feel the tension here, I'm usually able to put my allegiances aside and use the knowledge that is given to me (that's relative LOL) to my advantage, instead of being a fan. Boston got everything they deserved.

The Stanley Cup Playoffs....like March Madness, both loved so much because anything can happen. And based on both games last night, it is true.

Comment

That's good solid capping Brock especially playing against the Bruins but you're right Boston got what they deserved letting that slip away

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          That's good solid capping Brock especially playing against the Bruins but you're right Boston got what they deserved letting that slip away
          Now remember Tom, The Stanley Cup playoffs are great, but this doesn't beat the Banjo Bowl!!!! New TV carrier of the CFL here in the States, CBSSN, plus a streaming option. Draft this week, season starts in 6 weeks. Sign of summer for me, I love it and I don't know why.

Comment

The labour day classic and the Banjo Bowl are special Brock

1a.jpg

Comment

Nyr Njd O 5.5 +112

Comment

NJD -105 heritage

Comment

Devils/Ranger U5.5 -135

Comment

Devils -105

Comment

Rangers/Devils OVER 5.5 +130 (Golden Nugget) Thanks Mark!

Comment

Working...
                      X