Sherriff -775

Friday--
    rolltide
    Sabres -1.5 +147 W

dollars
    Sabres -170 W

Gambrinus
    Predators +195 L

Thanks to the regulars that kept the fire going all winter long. I appreciate MeestermikeD poking his head in and playing, but just about every night, Perry (nice job finishing in the plus with a good late run), tide, John and Sherriff would stop in and offer a play or at minimum an opinion and thanks to tide for his special threads with the happenings with NHL and NCAA hockey. Really appreciate all of you checking in and posting your plays.

Hop over to the playoff thread now and let's start the second season.

Thanks again everyone for an enjoyable 2022-23 regular season.

Brock great job as usual and although I've kinda lost my love for hockey as the years go by I always peek in here to see whats going on but I intend to see some playoffs this year and make some plays in your pod. Thanks for your effort here and and in the mlb arena I know what you do day in and day out and appreciate it my friend

Comment

congrats Puck!

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
        congrats Puck!
        Thanks for all your picks and contributions. Lots of good reading.

Comment

Thanks for doing all the work Brock!

Comment

Originally posted by Gambrinus View Post
            Thanks for doing all the work Brock!
            Thanks John for being here all the time! Appreciate you chiming in thanks.

Comment

Thanks Brock, and for all you do here....

Sorry haven't post lately, hard to juggle 3 sports at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                Thanks Brock, and for all you do here....

Sorry haven't post lately, hard to juggle 3 sports at the same time.

Perry thanks for always playing. I know what you mean, I struggle doing one!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  Brock great job as usual and although I've kinda lost my love for hockey as the years go by I always peek in here to see whats going on but I intend to see some playoffs this year and make some plays in your pod. Thanks for your effort here and and in the mlb arena I know what you do day in and day out and appreciate it my friend
                  Tom thanks and thanks for all you do. Wanna see you back here next season!

Comment

Working...
                  X