Wednesday--
    rolltide
    Flames/Jets U6 -125 reg only W

Sherriff
    Flames +110 W

dollars
    Oilers/Ducks u5 -135 Live (In Reg) start of the 2nd P W

Good luck tonight!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

BU/MIN u6.5 -110 regulation
    MICH/QUIN u6.5 -120 includes OT

both at fanduel

Comment

BU Live 7:30 to go 2nd period +162 (Fan Duel)

Comment

hate to see a semifinal with blue bloods end up run by the refs. 9 penalties called in 1st two periods and 4 of the current 5 goals scored on PP. NCAAH deserves better than ECAC refs. seriously TWO interference penalties called on faceoffs? fuck this

Comment

Kraken -1.5 -130

Comment

Working...
          X