• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL POD SATURDAY OCTOBER 8

image_1264.png

Standings:
    *rolltide +0

*-used double play for the week

Tide split his NCAA double play yesterday.

Good luck today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

1-1 +0

back and forth b/w Lowell to rebound or Bowling Green to sweep Sparty.... I'll go with UML to not only win but do it by multiple goals

UMass-Lowell -1.5 +160 draftkings

(puckluck what are your thoughts on a Umass/UML double? I don't like AIC at all this year but Umass might take a while to get going too)

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
      1-1 +0

back and forth b/w Lowell to rebound or Bowling Green to sweep Sparty.... I'll go with UML to not only win but do it by multiple goals

UMass-Lowell -1.5 +160 draftkings

(puckluck what are your thoughts on a Umass/UML double? I don't like AIC at all this year but Umass might take a while to get going too)

Hey tide, I need to see everybody once or twice before I lay $$$ down.

Two things I'm pretty sure about as both UMass and AIC are in my backyard: UMass has it's biggest uncertainty in net since Carvel year 1 and that year didn't matter in goal because the rest of the team he inherited was a 5 win dumpster fire. Otherwise I think they fight for a top 4 home ice playoff spot. Also think the coaches poll is rather ambitious for them. They fight for top 4 unlike the last several years

Eric Lang at AIC is shooting for a record 5th straight AHA title but lost 18 players. If this was last year's AIC team this would have been an auto play AIC tonight. I just don't know enough yet.

Just saw Lowell last night. It was game 1, again hard to tell.

You and me can stay in touch and put our heads together with the NCAA and I think we can do well $$$.

Comment

Working...
      X