MeestermikeD -512
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    Puckluck -1126
    Sherriff -1186
    rolltide -1358
    dollars -1775

*-used double play for the week

Guys we still have nearly 3 weeks to go, good grief. Our NBA brethren starts their play in stuff this week, but a little COVID and the Olympics will have the NHL going almost until July.

The two leaders were our winners last night with John taking the Stars over The Blackhawks and Tom clicks with another first period total, Buffalo/TB OVER 1.5 1st period.

Good luck if you play the one game tonight!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can also select AHL as well NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Jets tt o3.5 +122 fanduel

Comment

40 Montreal +117

Comment

Working...
      X