NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 WEDNESDAY JUNE 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 WEDNESDAY JUNE 9

Okay guys let's have some fun with this. We will have a POD with this right through July.

In round two you may again pick up to two series plays, including readjusted series prices. There are no double plays, just one game pick daily. Same rules for the type of play, pucklines, moneylines, totals, team totals, no player props and no in game, just stuff I can find in the box score please.
    You provide your lines as I cannot paste onto this board as in the past. You can post your series price right up until the drop of the puck of game 1.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

3-1 night last night as Lightning struck twice for John as he took Tampa Bay in the game and that also earned him a bonus +100 for the series over Carolina, Tom hit with another of those first period UNDERS going with 1U (0) in the same game and cashed with a +215 return. I lost my series play of the Canes but that was offset and then some by the Golden Knights +135 in their heroic OT win scoring the last 3 goals of their tilt with the Avalanche.

One game tonight as Boston stares elimination in the face and the Islanders look to keep the venerable Nassau County Coliseum open for another round.

Good luck tonight!

Standings:
    x-Gambrinus +357
    Puckluck +256
    y-Thomas -18
    z-rolltide -390

x-Series play New York +180
    y-Series play New York +172
    z-Series play Boston -225

This should set up a game 7 that will have St. Louis at Boston game 7 Deja vu:

41 Boston -130

Good luck guys!

Comment

here goes nothing....

Bruins ml -130 heritage

Comment

1stp bos/nyi U1 +179

Comment

Islanders +120

Comment

Working...
          X