Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 WEDNESDAY MAY 26

NHL3.jpg

Okay guys let's have some fun with this. We will have a POD with this right through July.

In this round one you may pick up to two series plays. There are no double plays, just one game pick daily. Same rules for the type of play, pucklines, moneylines, totals, team totals, no player props and no in game, just stuff I can find in the box score please.
    You provide your lines as I cannot paste onto this board as in the past. You can post your series price right up until the drop of the puck of game 1.
    As usual I'll tally the standings.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2-0-1 night last night with Tom winning easily on Toronto in Montreal, 4-0, as the Leafs get ready to close out that series and Tide going UNDER 5.5 with Nashville/Carolina in a very entertaining 3-2 OT Canes win in game 5 in Raleigh and I pushed with the -1 in that game.

Good luck tonight guys!

Standings:
    x-Puckluck +768
    w-Gambrinus +89
    y-rolltide -42
    z-Thomas -395

w-series play pending Hurricanes -250
    x-series play pending VGK -205
    y-series plays pending Penguins -145, Caps +138
    z-series plays pending VGK -215, TB -156

Penguins ML -104 heritage

Comment

My public "finder" says almost 80% of the public on Vegas, but I'm playing them anyway, even with a pending series play, think they're the right side:

15 Golden Knights -123

Good luck tonight!

Comment

gs u17.5 -125

Comment

WTF!!!!! Robert Morris announced today they are closing up the mens and women's hockey programs. The only reason we've gotten to host Frozen Fours is because of RMU hockey. Now back to zero college hockey in western PA . Players and coaches were informed by a zoom call 10 minutes before the school released it publicly. shameful shit

Comment

I wasn't paying close enough attention, still on the Knights -134

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
              WTF!!!!! Robert Morris announced today they are closing up the mens and women's hockey programs. The only reason we've gotten to host Frozen Fours is because of RMU hockey. Now back to zero college hockey in western PA . Players and coaches were informed by a zoom call 10 minutes before the school released it publicly. shameful shit
              Yeah saw that Tide sorry, that's a shame.

Comment

Working...
              X