Thursday Night - IN GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
    There was talk that he could take Johnny Football seeing he tried to get him in college and this could be his 2nd chance to get him.Others brought up his QB,but it looks like he will try to land one of them as Vick is getting up there in age
    Is he eligible to come out this year ?
    Besides a trade you would have to think Johnny could land on the Browns radar as well

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      That's what I was thinking. Foles and Barkley don't scream mobile too me.
      So far the QB looks like they will take a lot of hits in this offense. But Chip has said more than once his biggest knock on Vick..
      Is he holds the ball to long.

You have to think Washington will field calls for Cousins after this season.
      First thing my neighbor said when the Browns trade went down...That he could see them sending that Colts pick for him
      Interesting... I never thought about Cousins. However, I don't know if Washington should be letting Cousins get away until they see Griffin get back to his old self OR they are eliminated from the playoff race.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
        Interesting... I never thought about Cousins. However, I don't know if Washington should be letting Cousins get away until they see Griffin get back to his old self OR they are eliminated from the playoff race.
        The problem is his value goes down the longer he sits and the closer he gets to his contract ending.

But I see your point. With RG coming off a major injury, they have to play it safe.
        Figure in another year or two they will have to pick one and pay him franchise money

Comment

Rooting for the Chiefs tonight. Fan of Andy Reid. Looks like he switched from Philly Cheese-steaks to KC Ribs and lots of bbq. Good luck Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pivotpoint View Post
            Rooting for the Chiefs tonight. Fan of Andy Reid. Looks like he switched from Philly Cheese-steaks to KC Ribs and lots of bbq. Good luck Andy.

Comment

N.C.St TD!!
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                N.C.St TD!!

I had paused it awhile ago, forgot I did. So I was running a few minutes behind. Fixed it when seeing your post

Comment

Nice touch for Philly stadium to thank Andy for his service. Solid gesture to a man that gave a lot to the city. I guess all those Philly fans aren't that bad. Maybe?

Comment

Nice touch for Philly stadium to thank Andy for his service. Solid gesture to a man that gave a lot to the city. I guess all those Philly fans aren't that bad. Maybe?
                    I thought they would cheer him. There are a ton of teams that would kill to have the run they did under him.
                    My avatar would represent one of them

Comment

Classy for sure.

That new special teams coach for KC has made a big difference for them.

Comment

1st and goal CHIEFS!

Comment

Again...
                          Inside the 10. Just let the ball go !

Comment

Seems to me running the option vs a team that sees the option daily is not a good idea...Even worse, when your not an option team.
                            That makes as much sense as throwing underhand to Miguel Cabrera

Comment

Alex Smith missed D. Bowe in the corner of the endzone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                                Seems to me running the option vs a team that sees the option daily is not a good idea...Even worse, when your not an option team.
                                That makes as much sense as throwing underhand to Miguel Cabrera

Agreed. Horrible play call, especially when all the defenders are right up on the line of scrimmage. Just run it up the gut.

Comment

Working...
                                X