No announcement yet.

Fantasy Talk Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And actually Bradford and Schaub are available too and they are the 6th and 7th rated QBs with Ryan in the 8th spot.

What do you think about J.Rodgers this week from ATL in a PPR league as a fill in for me.I have a ton of injuries:

Bush
    White
    Mendenhall
    Lacy
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Here is a question I have.

Who would you rather get in a trade?

Dez Bryant or Megatron

1 concern I have with Megatron is I also have R.Bush and I try to stay away from multiple players from the same team.

My brother has both and I know I can probably outsmart him into giving up one for little in return.Take no prisoners!!
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post

Dez Bryant or Megatron

1 concern I have with Megatron is I also have R.Bush and I try to stay away from multiple players from the same team.

My brother has both and I know I can probably outsmart him into giving up one for little in return.Take no prisoners!!

Seems like after reading many of your posts that it seems like you're almost definitely going to be in the playoffs - maybe look at weeks 14 & 15 IF you believe they're of similar value. Personally, I think Calvin is better and less likely to get injured.

Comment

And actually Bradford and Schaub are available too and they are the 6th and 7th rated QBs with Ryan in the 8th spot.

What do you think about J.Rodgers this week from ATL in a PPR league as a fill in for me.I have a ton of injuries:

Bush
          White
          Mendenhall
          Lacy
          I think Snelling is just as good of a play as J. Rodgers, so not a fan of either. I think Mendenhall will play.

Comment

Dez Bryant or Megatron

agree with Mule and think Megatron is the way too go

Comment

As long as either White or Mendenhall play I'm ok.

Thanks for the WR advice and I was really wondering how you felt Mule as you are a Cowboy fan.I also like Megatron in the long run.Might have to pull a fast one with Big Brother!
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

I like megaton as well. Safer pick with more upside too, IMO.

Comment

MLive.com believes Lions sixth-round RB Theo Riddick could be Joique Bell's top backup this week, ahead of Mikel Leshoure, if Reggie Bush (knee) sits out.
                  Riddick has been on the active 46-man roster for game days over Leshoure the first two weeks mainly because he contributes on special teams. OC Scott Linehan thinks Riddick has "some of the effect that maybe a Reggie might do" as a rusher and receiver out of the backfield.

Ray Rice (hip) is no longer limping, and he could play Sunday against the Texans if he responds well to treatment.

Comment

A league source tells Profootballtalk.com the Lions may hold Reggie Bush (knee) out of Week 3 as a precaution.
                    Per PFT's Mike Florio, "the scales could tilt toward shutting him down" against the Redskins because the Lions want Bush "available for the long haul," and are "inclined to give him a week off to heal." Florio reports the final decision may not be made until pre-game warmups, so it's going to come down to a game-time decision.

Comment

A source tells the Baltimore Sun that Ray Rice's hip flexor strain is regarded as a two-week injury.
                      Rice is not expected to play in Sunday's game against the Texans, leaving Bernard Pierce as a very solid RB2 play

Comment

That is good news for me as I have pierce in both of my leagues!

Comment

Pick two- Lamar miller, Ryan Mathews, Ben Tate, Gio Bernard, Bernard Pierce. This is a dynasty team, and I like these backs going forward. BTW, I have Calvin Johnson, Julio, Pierre Garçon, and harvin at wr, and jimmy graham at te.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskerbaseball View Post
                            Pick two- Lamar miller, Ryan Mathews, Ben Tate, Gio Bernard, Bernard Pierce. This is a dynasty team, and I like these backs going forward. BTW, I have Calvin Johnson, Julio, Pierre Garçon, and harvin at wr, and jimmy graham at te.
                            Looks like you got a solid team.
                            I like Pierce for sure as he is getting the starters workload. Not sure on the other ones. Would have used Gio in one of my leagues if Rice would have played

Comment

Bush is out and now I have to put my faith in Mendenhall!!!!
                              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                              5* 6-8
                              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                              10* GOY 1-0
                              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                              5* 18-12

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports both Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) and Rashard Mendenhall (toe) are expected to play Sunday against the Saints.

Comment

Working...
                                X