Thursday In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Michigan.
    Worked in wrestling and ran shows here for years.
    Never made it to Texas. But wanted to see the old sportatorium World Class use to run in out there

Comment

Oh ok. Sportitorium.... Dallas, right?

Comment

Hey guys. Go Defense! I bet the under, have the NE defense on my fantasy team, and also starting Ridley too... so Ridley score and shutout GENO!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          Oh ok. Sportitorium.... Dallas, right?
          I think so.
          They also use to run a big ass outdoor event for years as well. I think at the Cotton bowl, but could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
            Hey guys. Go Defense! I bet the under, have the NE defense on my fantasy team, and also starting Ridley too... so Ridley score and shutout GENO!
            Good luck on the play. I started Edelman at flex on one of my teams.
            So I hope he has a big game

Comment

BOL Mule

Comment

Thanks guys. Game - I think Edelman should be a top 15 receiver this week, especially in PPR leagues

Comment

Which wrestling league did you work in? Ill have to look into the Sportitorium, heard of it but not sure about the history there. I'm pretty far from Dallas and don't get out there much anymore.

Comment

Which wrestling league did you work in? Ill have to look into the Sportitorium, heard of it but not sure about the history there. I'm pretty far from Dallas and don't get out there much anymore.
                    I owned my own and almost worked for WCW.

Think they tore that building down awhile back.
                    World Class was there for years and then a bunch of smaller groups

Comment

Thanks guys. Game - I think Edelman should be a top 15 receiver this week, especially in PPR leagues
                      It was either him or David Wilson at flex. So that one was simple.
                      The other team I have him. But wasn't sure I wanted to start him over Wallace or Antonio Brown just yet.

Comment

Agreed. Where do u play fantasy? Haven't had a chance to play last 2 years just to time consuming. I used to carry a top 1% ranking at sporting news but you can imagine its take a lot to hold thAt. Haha

Comment

Nice! Well the wrestling thing that is.

Comment

Looks like we might have two TIS Steam plays tonight

Comment

Agreed. Where do u play fantasy? Haven't had a chance to play last 2 years just to time consuming. I used to carry a top 1% ranking at sporting news but you can imagine its take a lot to hold thAt. Haha
                              We got a league of guys from here and 2 of my friends from Mi
                              Then I'm in an Ohio league ran by Redneck23 from here.
                              Damn wish you had been around a few weeks ago. We had an opening in the TIS league

Comment

Looks like we might have two TIS Steam plays tonight
                                Just seen that. 12-4 for under and pats

Comment

Working...
                                X