AFC Championship game gave up 3
    Division round gave up 7
    Wild Card round gave up 0

Week 18 gave up 6
    Week 17 gave up 0
    Week 16 gave up 3
    Week 15 gave up 7
    Week 14 gave up 6

That's 8 games in a row including 3 playoff games not giving up more than 7 points in the 2H. Most they gave up all year was 14 and that only 3 times including opening night vs Detroit

Me thinks there won't be much scoring in the 2H

I saw this, but how much did sf score in their 2nd halfs?

Comment

Already left the house so not looking at it

It was a mixed bag, but they also were not facing defenses like this

Best of luck on whatever you play, I’ll be all over this one though

Already took SF to lead at half and KC to win game at +880

Comment

SF avg 14.5 pts last 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post

Shit, I was thinking the opposite!

GL BT

Comment

Thanks Perry

I hit on KC for the game and pushed the total, but the 2 units I had on the +880 made it one hell of a night!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
                Already left the house so not looking at it

It was a mixed bag, but they also were not facing defenses like this

Best of luck on whatever you play, I’ll be all over this one though

Wow! There's a score! Congrats, bud! And nice research on that second haf KCy D.

Comment

Well yesterday morning all of the sudden the book reversed the win and counted it as a loss. Says full time doesn’t mean full just means regulation. Nothing on their site covers this in rule section.

I know the guy who runs the site and right now you can get -350 on him taking an ass whoopin

Comment

Good luck, Daryl. Sucks when street justice is all we have left. Be careful, man. We aren't kids anymore.

Comment

Just saw this... wow, my guy usually works with me when there's BS like that.

He reversed some unders I lost because on the Live screen, it would show the score and the game clock (NBA)

When on my phone, I can't see the game or play-by-play while placing a bet. So I would see a game at a TO and then check out the line.

I look at the line, the score, and the clock on the same screen. The under looks good and I see the clock counting down which means the TO is over

and play has resumed right??? Clock is at 3:24 and counting down, I get my bet in and go back to the play-by-play. The game-cast is showing 5:07

to play. WTF??? Why is it so far behind??? Found out there was really over 5mins on the clock when I placed my bet. When the game goes the a TO,

a glitch would keep the clock running, so I'm placing bets on an incorrect clock. Took me 2days to figure it out. The clock would be 1.5 to 2.5 minutes off

at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X