• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Championship

Wk 1 /// 8-4 +388
    Wk 2 /// 9-2-2 +711
    Wk 3 /// 7-4-2 +298
    Wk 4 /// 3-7-1 -414 (It's a very humbling game we play)
    Wk 5 /// 4-8 -442 (two consecutive ugly weeks)
    Wk 6 /// 4-7 -337 (still in the plus for the year but now three consecutive losing weeks. Need a turnaround this week)
    Wk 7 /// 6-4 +186 (that's better)
    Wk 8 /// 7-5 +178 (I'll take it)
    Wk 9 /// 5-5 -14 (kissing my sister)
    Wk 10 /// 10-6 +406 (totals did me good)
    Wk 11 /// 5-7 -224 (three half point losses! Ugh)
    Wk 12 /// 4-9 -530 (When the favorites go 12-4 I'm screwed!)
    Wk 13 /// 6-4 +185 (that's better.)
    Wk 14 /// 6-7-1 -132 (think everyone on the board won except me!)
    Wk 15 /// 3-10-1 -747 (No excuses. Just wasn't seeing things right. Sorry.)
    Wk 16 /// 7-4-2 +305 (Had a great bounceback week going - until Christmas Day's 0-3. That's what I get for betting on Christmas!)
    Wk 17 /// 9-2 +684 (Needed that to get back in the plus money for the year).
    Wk 18 /// 3-6 -318 (Ugh. Just barely stayed in the plus column for the regular season)

Regular season cumulative record: 106-101 +183 (Wanted to do better. But I guess I have to be happy to finish on the plus side for the regular season,

Wildcard 5-4 +90
    Divisional 3-2 +89

///

Championships:

Baltimore -4' -101 (vs KCy)
    Always tough to bet against a Champion at this level but Baltimore showed their trump hand when they went into San Fran Week 16 and upended everyone's pick for NFC Champ, 33-19. Then followed it up by throttling Miami 56-19. And the Champ Chiefs have shown they are vulnerable by going 1-4 SU against Playoff teams during the regular season this year. Lamar has something to prove. You know, the Lamar who has picked up the label of "can't win in the Playoffs" because of previous disappointing Playoff performances. The difference is this year he has a strong healthy Defense and has offensive weapons in Zay Flowers, Isaih Likely, and Odell Beckham that he hasn't had in previous years. He also gets back today one of the best tight ends in the game, Mark Andrews. Today Lamar proves that he is the leagure MVP on the best team in the NFL.

Detroit +7' -109 (@ San Fran)
    San Fran carries the heavyweight belt as an impost. The middle weight trying to move up is Detroit. But the Niners have shown vulnerability this year getting beat up at home by both Cincinnatti, 17-31, (with a healthy Joe Burrow) and Baltimore, 19-33, this year while playing in their playground by San Francisco Bay. Why can't the Lions also hang with them?

///

Good luck today guys. Hosting a Champ Day party. Should be two good games.

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Enjoy the party, Jim. And good luck!!

Comment

Working...
        X