Conf Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf Championships

I got early lines based on my initial reads and I don’t think I’m going to come off of those. When I look at these teams, only one unit seems to be way below all the others, and that’s the Lions D. Ultimately, I think that unit, particularly the pass D, will be their downfall. I’d argue that the KC O is next on the “weakest” unit list. Mahomes has certainly made them better lately and he is a damn Houdini, but they’ll be going up against 2 of the best units overall.

Balt -3 -120
    SF -6.5

Had a rough weekend last weekend so fade away! Can’t believe we only have 3 football games left this season.

Good luck, gang!!

Yeah rough season for me Brian, my worst in 30+ years, that's what happens when you lose interest and don't do the the work I guess. GL to you today my friend.

With you on the Niners at -7 but played KC at 4.5 so we could actually win both with a little (lot) of luck, lol

Comment

Comment

BOL, Brian...

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
          Can’t believe we only have 3 football games left this season.
          Yeah...I'm not into watching paddleball...

Comment

Long dry spell. Don't care about paddle ball,pickleball or the such. Baseball and basketball place holders until next football season !!

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Thanks guys.

Have to say … I’m surprised by that 1st half. Mainly how ineffective Lamar was. He looked nervous and tight. Mahomes looked like he’s on his game. Kelce was unreal. Balt better make some adjustments if they want to stay in this.

Comment

What a shit throw. Lamar sucks today. No big game in his blood like Pat.

Comment

Kelcie had his perfect lap on biggest stage

Comment

Kelce was a beast. Mahomes was great. Both defenses were great. Flowers was a moron. Really cost them - stupid penalty and fumble on same drive. But Lamar was in a shell today. Played like his nerves got the best of him.

Comment

SF...

Comment

Yep KC looked good Balt not so good. You just never know it seems with the NFL

Comment

Let’s get it dollars!

Ain’t it the truth, Tom. Frustrating game backing Balt.

Comment

Working...
                            X