Championships.....My strong leans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championships.....My strong leans

Raven's- 3'.... I really really do not make this spread will play into this game,KC has lost 3 of the last ten games by four or more..vegas bitched slapped them.Baltimore is hungrier,and most importantly is Physical play...I can tell by the way they been playing, meanwhile the chiefs are just getting by, probably should have lost last week, I had the KC last week, BUT IT WAS MORE OF A ANTI-BUFFALO coach BET ...

Lions+7...... Now this spread is very possible will come into play, I guess what is pushing me to the Lions is that they've been asked questions all week long about how great San Francisco's talent is, talk about motivation! I've seen this movie before, besides the start of the season, San Francisco really has not been dominant, Mr irrelevant has cooled down, which can happen when teams get a lot of tape on someone, deebo is questionable to play, it's a plus if he doesn't but I'm still confident with my seven..

Balt by 10
    Sf by 3

like both
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Like your conviction, JWB! I'm with you on the Ravens. I'm undecided on the SF/Det game. Hard to pass up a TD in this spot and that's the way I'm leaning. What worries me some is the Detroit pass defense. Heard this on Cowherd's show. In the past 5 games, these are the stat lines for the opposition's top WR.

Jefferson (Min) 6-141-1
      Lamb (Dal) 13-227-1
      Jefferson (Min) 12-192-1
      Nacua (LAR) 9-181-1
      Evans (TB) 8-147-1

Granted, they went 4-1 in these games (losing to Dallas by 1pt on that stupid 2pt conversion!), but SF has a ton of weapons on offense. Especially if Debo is healthy, or mostly healthy. Him, Aiyuk, CMC, Kittle. Lotta of options to expose this. Just makes me pause and take a deeper look. Would anyone be surprised if SF - who looked rusty last week after the bye - gets back on track this week and wins 42-24? Still, 7 is a lot in this game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
          Like your conviction, JWB! I'm with you on the Ravens. I'm undecided on the SF/Det game. Hard to pass up a TD in this spot and that's the way I'm leaning. What worries me some is the Detroit pass defense. Heard this on Cowherd's show. In the past 5 games, these are the stat lines for the opposition's top WR.

Jefferson (Min) 6-141-1
          Lamb (Dal) 13-227-1
          Jefferson (Min) 12-192-1
          Nacua (LAR) 9-181-1
          Evans (TB) 8-147-1

Granted, they went 4-1 in these games (losing to Dallas by 1pt on that stupid 2pt conversion!), but SF has a ton of weapons on offense. Especially if Debo is healthy, or mostly healthy. Him, Aiyuk, CMC, Kittle. Lotta of options to expose this. Just makes me pause and take a deeper look. Would anyone be surprised if SF - who looked rusty last week after the bye - gets back on track this week and wins 42-24? Still, 7 is a lot in this game.
          I have that Ravans game in my mind where they totally destroyed the 49ers....yep, the pass defense is very weak with the Lions but the 49ers pass d is not great also..
          The Lions do have a top offensive line which with time Detroit could eat them up with the passing game....Lion do have a good shot to upset them but I think "the powers that be" wil not allow that.,.

Comment

BOL, Bob. It appears I will be on the opposite sides, which is probably good for you...lol...

Comment

Both games will be blowouts by the home favorite.
              Both home favorites easily cover the spread.
              Both games will be OVERS.

Comment

Comment

Detroit SF game i'm struggling with

Detroit is getting an awful lot of love this week. I'm not finding many at all on SF, seems like the line should be moving but it aint

But as much as I hear people talk about Atlanta blowing a 25 point lead late in the 3Q to the Pats in the Super Bowl, it's rarely mentioned who their OC and play caller was...Kyle Shannahan, HC of SF.

Now Shanahan is a good scheme coach and can put a good game plan together, deals with players well, lot of good things. He is also extremely stupid when it comes to situational football. They had a 25 point lead with about a minute left in the 3Q and ran the ball 5 more times, FIVE...while blowing that lead. Dropped back to pass 13 times with 7 of those times stopping the clock, 3 sacks...just stupid way over aggressive football

So he takes over in SF and his first NFC Championsihp game they win easily, ran the ball 42 times that day and threw it 8

so he learned from blowing the Super Bowl lead right? Had to have learned and it showed. Hmmm

Next time in the NFC Championship game they have a 17-7 lead in the 4th quarter. From that point on they ran the ball twice, TWICE....6 incompletions and a pick, 10 point lead gone, loss

And then of course last years Championship game he got smoked

I just don't trust this guy to do what is right in game situations, and yet I hate playing a team that everywhere I look everyone is on

I might just wait until SF has a big lead and take a large line with Detroit to come back. Maybe more than everyone is thinking at the time

Comment

Working...
                  X