Since we're talking about systems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we're talking about systems...

...and whether to post them or not, which I have no concerns about at all, people can scour the net & find them. Also, killersports which provides everyone with the free database used by mostly everyone has a Discord community one can join dedicated entirely to sports systems. I have to wait until I can buy a better computer system due to the fact that when I did join over a year ago, my computer crashed because it's old & tired.

Anyway, you can also see some systems here:

Playoffs??!!....round 3 angles - NFL Betting | Covers

He's been posting systems there for years & does well. I completely forgot about it until just now. Have fun...

of course it's not really about SDQL coders that want to share info to the wider betting community it's about a jackass or two that takes the info and sells it, then demands you not post ahemm "their" plays at your forum.

i've been posting here and, to a lesser extent, therxforum for many years and host a free email group for people interested in my info. could i monetize it? yeah, of course but i choose not to. I've DM'd this fella several times asking that he stop selling my queries but he don't care and not sure we should either.

but like you said there's nothing stopping someone from joining the discord, finding a system and then selling it. but when you don't personally give back and you only take/sell you have to draw a line

Let's be honest, the dude knows WE'RE better than him at this which is why he needs to scour this thread every week to come up with plays to sell. He's a complete embarrassment

Comment

rt, I completely understand...it's about honor & respect.

Comment

Working...
      X