Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 45' KC/Buff

Over 45' KC/Buff

Team off a home playoff game, team on at least a 3-game ats win streak & 3-game Under streak, total less than 56.5:

9-0 Over...by 15.22ppg

Over 45' KC/Buff

KillerSports.com

If they won their last game by more than 10pts & lost the previous match-up s/u vs conf opp:

KillerSports.com

Both Road Teams (KC)...2-0 S/U!!!

I'm switching to KC+2'

Of note...both teams won the SB!!!
    Last edited by Riderx; 01-21-2024, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I’m oppo on both picks, John. That’s good news for you!!

Comment

Brian, I was initially on Buff- & under but had a weird feeling about it...I liked it too much. Then I saw a 5* goy play on KC+ in the service plays & rolltide's work in the braintrust & kept digging. I was missing something. i went back & looked at KC's & Buff's schedule & just out of chance saw KC's ats streak & under streak...so I strted with that. 9-0 over popped up & then I added "off a s/u win by more than +10"...3 games came up...2 away & 1 neutral.

But I may go 0-2

Comment

If they just lost the prev m/up:

KillerSports.com

look at the 4th-qtr total points: 20, 24 & 25

I will be on 4th-qtr Over

Comment

Great call.

Comment

Nice work, John. Congrats!!

Comment

nice job

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks guys but a lot of credit also goes to Glenn & rolltide in the braintrust thread. Their work influenced me to go back & take another look. I just wish I caught it earlier & got it posted at least by Sat., so others could eat.

Comment

Working...
                  X