Div Rd - Sat/Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Div Rd - Sat/Sun

One of the best weekends of the year! Last Saturday of NFL football. Damn. Few friends coming over to watch the games. Damn near 0 degrees outside today with wind (summer day for Tom!) so will drink, eat, bet and hopefully be happy with the outcomes!!

Texans +10 (hook)
    Texans ML (small)
    Balt -5.5 1H
    Hou/Balt Under 43.5

49ers -9.5
    49ers -17 (alt) +213
    GB/SF Over 50.5

I also have a pre-season futures bet on Houston to win the SB +25000. One more win today and we’ll have a real chance to hedge in some profits!

Good luck, gang!! Enjoy the football!!

Comment

Wow. I have the Birds but I'd gladly give it up if you could get into that Houston hedge. 25,000.00!!!!!

Comment

GL Brian and have a great day inside with friends food and drink. Great football coming up this weekend I'm thinking.

Boy I'd love to see you get that Houston su win today, how exciting would that be...

And wow you're at 0, were at 8F (-13C) here which is great weather but the fukin wind is brutal here today making it feel like -25 yuk.

What city are you in to get those frigid temps ?

Comment

Would be nice, Jim. Took long shots on Houston, Rams, Bears and Denver. At least 1 is in play!!

Tom - Southington, central CT. Just a couple days on the frigid side. Temp is 20F, 3F with wind chill. Monday gets better.

Let’s go Texans!!

Comment

Bad day. Bad day.

Comment

Bounce, buddy, bounce.

Comment

Woke up today feeling like I was ‘in his prime’ Muhammad Ali’s sparring partner yesterday. And he was angry!! We’ll see how high I bounce today, Jim.

Bucs +6.5
                Bills -2.5
                KC/Buff Under 45.5

Good luck, gang!! Lord knows I need some luck!!

Comment

Comment

So much for a bounce, Jim. More like a belly flop onto a jagged rock floor!!

Comment

Brian, shake it off bro...I sh*t the bed on Sat. & my only win was Hou/Bal over, by a hook, when they kicked that last fg (which the football gods are going to spank them for). We will own next Sun.

Comment

Working...
                      X