Playoffs...Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs...Round 2

Gotta' get this started. Went 10-6 last week which includes ats, o/u's & dog m/l's.

Sat: 4-2
    Sun: 3-3
    Mon: 3-1

First of all, I want to say I hope & pray everyone is safe & warm during the nasty weather we've been having. It started a cold, freezing rain late afternoon last Sunday & changed to a mix of snow, sleet & freezing rain. It didn't stop until late Monday morning & everything was covered by more than an inch of solid white ice. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about knows you can't do a d*mn thing outside. You can't even walk 'cause it's slicker than sh*t. So everyone in town have been in lock down all week until today when to sun finally came out & it got above freezing...thank God.

Second of all, I had to throw away some of the stuff I was working on just because I totally forgot we have 2 div rd games in which neither team has a bye week. Like I had some great stuff on the Bucs on Sun., but they don't apply. So don't forget that.

On to the 1st game...Hou/Balt

This line & total are both exactly the same as the week 1 match-up. Weird. Now, I've listened & watched all week & all I've heard is how bad the Ravens are going to pound the Texans. Yeah, okay, you have a QB that's only 1-3 s/u in the playoffs & just said "I have to win a championship now!" That's the sound of desperation, not confidence.

I'm going to hit you hard & heavy right out of the gate... Home favs in the playoffs in their 3rd straight home game, team has scored more than 60pts combined L2 & avg'd winning those L2 by more than 14pts/gm, now vs a non-div opp:

KillerSports.com

0-2 s/u...against the Ravens
    &
    0-2 ats

*****the lines & totals are similar & both losses came in OT*****

The road teams went on to win the SB! Anyone take a flyer out on the Texans to win the SB yet? Man...that would really chap the Cowboys *sses...LOL...

So there you have it...Hou+9' & Hou m/l

Okay, here's more. Since week 2, the Texans lined as a dog to fav of -3 or less, are 7-0 s/u & ats vs any team they lost to s/u in their previous match-up:

KillerSports.com

& as a dog w/a total more than 42:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u
    &
    3-0 ats
    &
    3-0 o/u

Hou+9'
    Hou m/l
    Over 43'

Houston just beat Cleve & now they play Balty...2 same-div teams. Road teams vs a team in the same div as the team they just beat by more than 24pts in a playoff game:

KillerSports.com

2-0 s/u
    &
    2-0 ats
    &
    2-0 o/u

Scores of: 38-31 & 34-31

They both lead from the 1st-Qtr on...both scoring 21pts in the 1st-Half

Hou+9'
    Hou m/l
    Over 43'

Now for the cherry on top. Any playoff fav between -8.5 & -13.5 on Saturday off a bye w/a total less than 52, opp's prev total was more than 42 & did not go over by 20+:

KillerSports.com

0-3 s/u...against Balty s/u
    &
    0-3 ats...against Balty-9'

lines of: -9', -9 & -9' What's the line? -9' Oh look, the lowest total went Over & lost s/u in OT

Hou+9'
    Hou m/l
    Over 43'

CJ "The Iceman" Stroud is what Lamar Jackson wants to be. And the face of the new NFL. The dude took Ohio State to OT vs the #1-defense ever against the 2-time National Champ Bulldogs last year. And he has better passing numbers than Lamar. Plus, Mark Andrews is out today.

Once again, I know all these plays can lose, but that's why the call it what they do.

Back later for GB/SF...

Thanks Rider!

The Texans were alreadty my biggest bet!

Couldn't resist putting a few dollars on them to win the SB at Fanduel.... +3300

Comment

Comment

Good luck this weekend, John.

Comment

Hmm...thought I posted this but I guess I didn't...you're gonna' really luv this one...

In the AFC, road dogs between +5.5 & +16 w/a total between 37 & 49 vs opponent off a bye, team scored less than 14pts in prev m/up & had less than 3 red-zone attempts:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u
          &
          3-0 ats

All 3 were lined as +9' dogs, Texans are +9'

That's a total of 5 Div Rd Road Teams lined:

+9...W 38-35
          +9'...W 33-13
          +9'...W 28-12
          +9'...W 21-18
          +9'...W 28-21

All posted above

Texans+9'
          &
          Texans m/l

Comment

BOL...Tigerman, Chamblin & Mich...

Comment

I’m with ya, x. Hope we match on the night game too. Good luck!!

Comment

if the oilers ... I mean Texans won the game outright ... I swear... this could be the fix of the year not that I believe them zebra can change the outcome of any game... I remember back in the days all they have to do is throw one of those hail marry and wham flag in the end zone... haven't seen many of those lately but hey anything can happen if you know the right people

just like if they all those voting ballots that get returned and if I have enough of them... I can make anyone win yes it is that easy ! not ethical but hey... when you don't have shit you do stupid shit...

so how much does it take to persuade a billionaire to cheat ??? hum... back to them zebra...I think some of them make more than the president good luck guys $$$$$$ I'm on them Oilers and Niners..

Comment

10-10 at the Half in Balty...C'mon Stroud!!!

For GB/SF...something I posted in the braintrust thread...post #13

Any road dog on Saturday off a WC game in which they allowed more than 25 FD's:

KillerSports.com

0-2 s/u...by -26.0ppg
                  &
                  0-2 ats...by -18.75ppg
                  &
                  2-0 o/u

in '09, the Cardinals scored 51pts in the WC round then got blasted 14-45 vs the Saints, who went on to win the SB
                  in '13, the Colts scored 45pts in the WC round then got blasted 22-43 vs the Patriots
                  in '23, the Packers scored 48pts in the WC round

the avg final score was 18.0 - 44.0

the avg t/o's were 3.0 to 0.0

they allowed an avg of 202.5 rush yards/game

the Packers had 0 t/o's & allowed 0 sacks vs Dallas last week, do not expect that to happen again

49'ers-10
                  &
                  Over 50'

Add: Over 1st-Qtr, Over 1st-Half, SF Over Rushing Yards, SF-13, SF-17, SF-20
                  Last edited by Riderx; 01-20-2024, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Atta boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                        10-10 at the Half in Balty...C'mon Stroud!!!

For GB/SF...something I posted in the braintrust thread...post #13

Any road dog on Saturday off a WC game in which they allowed more than 25 FD's:

KillerSports.com

0-2 s/u...by -26.0ppg
                        &
                        0-2 ats...by -18.75ppg
                        &
                        2-0 o/u

in '09, the Cardinals scored 51pts in the WC round then got blasted 14-45 vs the Saints, who went on to win the SB
                        in '13, the Colts scored 45pts in the WC round then got blasted 22-43 vs the Patriots
                        in '23, the Packers scored 48pts in the WC round

the avg final score was 18.0 - 44.0

the avg t/o's were 3.0 to 0.0

they allowed an avg of 202.5 rush yards/game

the Packers had 0 t/o's & allowed 0 sacks vs Dallas last week, do not expect that to happen again

49'ers-10
                        &
                        Over 50'

Add: Over 1st-Qtr, Over 1st-Half, SF Over Rushing Yards, SF-13, SF-17, SF-20

let go John, let bring this SF-10 and OV50.5 home

I have sf-6.5 and OV24.5 also

also 4tms round robin tie with BAL and OV (push at 44)

Comment

Ouch-h-h...got the sh*t kicked out of me today.

For what it's worth, for Sunday I have:

Det-6'
                          Over 49'
                          Buff-2'
                          Under 45'

Buff- is based on SB winning dogs. The Patriots had won 3 SB's in 4 years, went to Denver after their WC game & lost s/u & ats as a dog. Rare to find a SB winner as a dog. Plus, I just believe it's Josh Allen's time to shine.

*****Switching my totals plays...see below. May be in for another bad day:

Det-6
                          Under 49'
                          Buff-2'
                          Over 45'
                          Last edited by Riderx; 01-21-2024, 08:01 AM.

Comment

On TB/Det...

Any home team off a playoff game as a fav that went under the total & now a bigger fav than last game:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u
                            &
                            3-0 ats
                            &
                            3-0 o/u

Det-
                            &
                            Over

Comment

Non-div home favs w/a total more than 37, with 11+ ats wins & off an ats loss:

KillerSports.com

4-0 s/u
                              &
                              4-0 ats
                              &
                              1-3 o/u

Sh*t...I should have looked at this earlier because the Ravens won yesterday...oh well
                              &
                              they were the lone Over, as KS has the closing total at 43', which really should be a push

Detroit-6
                              &
                              Under 49'
                              Last edited by Riderx; 01-21-2024, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X