• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Wildcard

Wk 1 /// 8-4 +388
    Wk 2 /// 9-2-2 +711
    Wk 3 /// 7-4-2 +298
    Wk 4 /// 3-7-1 -414 (It's a very humbling game we play)
    Wk 5 /// 4-8 -442 (two consecutive ugly weeks)
    Wk 6 /// 4-7 -337 (still in the plus for the year but now three consecutive losing weeks. Need a turnaround this week)
    Wk 7 /// 6-4 +186 (that's better)
    Wk 8 /// 7-5 +178 (I'll take it)
    Wk 9 /// 5-5 -14 (kissing my sister)
    Wk 10 /// 10-6 +406 (totals did me good)
    Wk 11 /// 5-7 -224 (three half point losses! Ugh)
    Wk 12 /// 4-9 -530 (When the favorites go 12-4 I'm screwed!)
    Wk 13 /// 6-4 +185 (that's better.)
    Wk 14 /// 6-7-1 -132 (think everyone on the board won except me!)
    Wk 15 /// 3-10-1 -747 (No excuses. Just wasn't seeing things right. Sorry.)
    Wk 16 /// 7-4-2 +305 (Had a great bounceback week going - until Christmas Day's 0-3. That's what I get for betting on Christmas!)
    Wk 17 /// 9-2 +684 (Needed that to get back in the plus money for the year).
    Wk 18 /// 3-6 -318 (Ugh. Just barely stayed in the plus column for the regular season)

Regular season cumulative record: 106-101 +183 (Wanted to do better. But I guess I have to be happy to finish on the plus side for the regular season,

///

Wildcard Saturday:

Cleveland -2' -101 (@ Hou)
    Miami +4' -104 (@ KCy)

Good luck Jim! Let the playoffs roll!

Comment

Strange fact for you Jim, when the temp is less than 5F home teams are 1-5 ats and 0-6 o/u

Comment

Thanks, Brian. You too, bud.

Funny thing, Tom, and you should know this better than anyone. When the temperature drops below zero the bones freeze, the mind freezes, and hitting anything just isn't something you want to do. Some bodies and minds adapt better than others. I'm useless in such temperatures. The way I see it is that the temperature is an equalizer today. Neither team will function properly in those temperatures. Glad to know what you posted. I believe it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Guys, I know it's halftime of the GBy / Dal game but I am copying this here because I was supposed to do it this afternoon and just forgot. I need to keep my records at both sites I post at consistent. Not gonna keep two records. So.... copy and paste like I always do:

That Clev D sure was "trash on the road" exp. And Miami had all the excuses they wanted (on the road; too cold) and they took advantage of them. Beach pussies! Needless to say I was wrong as wrong to be yesterday. Moving on.

///

Green Bay +7 -105 (@ Dal)
              Dallas is great at home vs shit teams but has shown they can be challenged by anybody any good. That would include this Green Bay team who played Dallas to OT last year. I don't see why we don't get the same kind of game here. We saw CJ Stroud do the same thing in yesterday's playoff game as he has done aoll season. We've got another young QB here in Jordan Love. JL only threw 1 int in his last eight games against 16 TDs. That Dallas D can be had and I think JL will take advantage.

GBy / Dallas Over 51' -108

Comment

Add:

LA Rams +3 +106 (@ Det)
                LA Ram / Det Over 53 -101

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Monday:

Pit +10 -110 (@ Buff)
                    TBy +3 -112 (vs Philly)

Looking squarely at one statistic to make these selections. Turnover differential

Pit +11
                    Buff +2

Philly -10
                    TBy +8

Big difference in both games and both of the teams who are superior in the turnover department are dogs. Easy.!

Comment

Comment

Add:

Pit Buf Over 39 -110

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X