Got another bone to pick with the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got another bone to pick with the NFL

Pardon my venting, but the NFL keeps screwing up the tv times & days for the playoffs. What do I mean? Who wants to watch Phil vs TB on MNF? Not me & I know many others that don't. The NFL, on the only day where there is only 1 game, is going to show the sh*ttiest of all 6 games? What a joke.

Move the Rams vs the Lions to MNF!!! Probably get twice as many viewers, too.

And we have 3 dome games yet Mia vs KC is playing at night? Outdoors? In below-zero temps? Another joke.

Move Phil/TB to the first game (4:30 on Sat). Get it out of the way.

Drop Clev/Hou to the second game (8:00 on Sat). It's a dome game. Let them play at night. Plus, we get 1 NFC game & 1 AFC game.

Keep Pitt/Buff to the third game (1:00 on Sun). It's outdoors. It's gonna' be cold. So give them a day game.

Move Mia/KC to the fourth game (4:30 on Sun). Another outdoor game. Give them some daylight.

Drop GB/Dal to the fifth game (8:00 on Sun). It's a dome game. Let them play at night. Plus, we still get NFC & AFC games.

Move LA/Det to the sixth game (8:15 on Mon). Give us the best game everyone wants to watch as the only game on MNF!!! Plus, it's a dome game, so play at night.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for letting me vent...

Preach brother John!! You’re making too much sense and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter!! Seriously though, I couldn’t agree more. We’re all going to watch regardless of when these games are played, but they seem to be going out of their way to screw this up!

Do we want to bring up the fact that a playoff game is being shown on Peacock? Enough with all the different streaming platforms. Pick one and we’ll all make sure we have it. Or better yet, just put it on CBS or NBC.

Comment

NFL has been stumbling for several years!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
        Preach brother John!! You’re making too much sense and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter!! Seriously though, I couldn’t agree more. We’re all going to watch regardless of when these games are played, but they seem to be going out of their way to screw this up!

Do we want to bring up the fact that a playoff game is being shown on Peacock? Enough with all the different streaming platforms. Pick one and we’ll all make sure we have it. Or better yet, just put it on CBS or NBC.
        F*ckin' Peacock. Woke-*ss bullsh*t. Apparently, the NFL hasn't eliminated their DEI program yet. Idiots.

I didn't even notice when I wrote down the games: That's the Mia/KC game. That figures.

Comment

Working...
        X