Fantasy Help Donta Foreman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Help Donta Foreman

Anybody knows whats going on whith Donta Foreman in Chicago? I have my semifinal this week on Fantasy Football and Donta was getting alot of points lasts weeks but the week 15 got minus yards and i cant find if is there any injury or something to see what happened. This week the match is Arizona that is a very good chance for running but.... i dont know. Any help is appreciated guys?

He only had 6 attempts vs one of the best D's in the league. He "should" romp over the Cards, as he had 80 vs Car & 83 vs NOrl on 21 & 22 carries, the only other 2 non-div, conf teams they've played. Plus, the Cards are coming off a lot of running, trying to catch CMC...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
      He only had 6 attempts vs one of the best D's in the league. He "should" romp over the Cards, as he had 80 vs Car & 83 vs NOrl on 21 & 22 carries, the only other 2 non-div, conf teams they've played. Plus, the Cards are coming off a lot of running, trying to catch CMC...LOL

Thanks!!

Comment

The problem is to predict how many attempts will have against Arizona. I cant find any information online about what Eberflus thinks about sharing the backfield between Foreman, Herbert and the rookie Roschon Johnson who leaded the last game.

My problem is that my other option is David Montgomery vs Vikings ( one of the best defense vs run) who is downgraded to Gibbs . Maybe i pick Roshchon Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X