Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geno and the boys. Can Seattle score a bunch of points tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno and the boys. Can Seattle score a bunch of points tonight?

Doing my usual MNF reading and I came across this, "The Seahawks are also now 22-5-1 ATS after consecutive losses under coach Pete Carroll, including 6-0 ATS after 3 or more losses." They have a little game writeup over at dr bob. Their data is confirmed for 3+ losses, as last week after 3 losses they covered again (vs. 49ers) bringingthe Carroll total to 6-0 ATS. We have no data for 4 consecutive Seahawks losses under Carroll as last week was the first time it happened. Can they go for 5?

Too chicken for Seahawks right now, but maybe Over 46.5? Still thinking. You?

Comment

Think Philly will look beatable to the Shawks after games @ Frisco, @ Dallas, and home to Frisco. Philly is starting to stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
        Doing my usual MNF reading and I came across this, "The Seahawks are also now 22-5-1 ATS after consecutive losses under coach Pete Carroll, including 6-0 ATS after 3 or more losses." They have a little game writeup over at dr bob. Their data is confirmed for 3+ losses, as last week after 3 losses they covered again (vs. 49ers) bringingthe Carroll total to 6-0 ATS. We have no data for 4 consecutive Seahawks losses under Carroll as last week was the first time it happened. Can they go for 5?

Too chicken for Seahawks right now, but maybe Over 46.5? Still thinking. You?
        Why would you take the over when it's 5-1 to the under? jus saying...

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Why would you take the over when it's 5-1 to the under? jus saying...

I thought we would have Geno time. TD passes and interceptions and footballs everywhere.

Comment

I see...

Comment

damn .... statsfox .... i forgot to check

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting, bud. Helped support my pick. And I needed help after an ofer on Sunday!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X