X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest Total Ever

Currently tonight is at 29.5

Lowest listed in the database is 30, twice

December of 93, 1-12 Cincy led by Klinger lost to the 2-11 Pats by a score of 7-2. It was 29 degrees with 22MPH winds

October of 91, 6-0 Saints beat Rich Kotite's 3-4 Eagles 13-6, in perfect 53 degree weather

So only happened twice and neither came anywhere close to the number

Hmm interesting Darryl.

Comment

Comment

Bigtiger, just to make things interesting on tonight's game (what else is there to do), any game #13 home fav w/a total less than 35, team has less than 4 Overs on the season & opp has less than 6 Overs on the season:

KillerSports.com

5-0 s/u & ats...on Pitt-

but by those final scores, the Under's in jeopardy

Comment

I'm Max on the under already

Comment

Think it will take defensive TDs to get the over tonight, x. Just my opinion. These teams (NE in particular) just don't know how to score. That being said, I kinda like the Pats tonight with all them points!! Maybe 10-6???

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
              Bigtiger, just to make things interesting on tonight's game (what else is there to do), any game #13 home fav w/a total less than 35, team has less than 4 Overs on the season & opp has less than 6 Overs on the season:

KillerSports.com

5-0 s/u & ats...on Pitt-

but by those final scores, the Under's in jeopardy
              game number 12 not bad either

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                Think it will take defensive TDs to get the over tonight, x. Just my opinion. These teams (NE in particular) just don't know how to score. That being said, I kinda like the Pats tonight with all them points!! Maybe 10-6???
                Haven’t decided but I kinda like NE too

All they wanna do is run the ball and Pitt hasn’t been that good vs the run. They rush the shit out of the passer but NE would just as soon not throw it anyway

Comment

There's just so many reasons to like the under, always a bad sign

team = Steelers and season = 2023

2-10 o/u

team = Steelers and season = 2023 and H

2-5 o/u

team = Steelers and season = 2023 and NDIV

1-7 o/u

team = Steelers and season = 2023 and NDIV and conference=o:conference

0-4 o/u

team = Patriots and season = 2023

3-9 o/u

team = Patriots and season = 2023 and A

1-4 o/u

team = Patriots and season = 2023 and NDIV

1-7 o/u

team = Patriots and season = 2023 and NDIV and conference=o:conference

0-3 o/u

Good lord ! trouble here is the Steelers have only scored less than 30 once and once 30

NE has scored less than 30 4 times 3 of which were the last 3 weeks

So now one has to decide if the Pats remain stagnant and can they keep the Steelers down to a reasonable score which they haven't done often this year aside from the last 3 games

1a.jpg

Comment

its either bet under or dont play

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post

Haven’t decided but I kinda like NE too

All they wanna do is run the ball and Pitt hasn’t been that good vs the run. They rush the shit out of the passer but NE would just as soon not throw it anyway
                      Jump on board Bigtiger. I can use the support!! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X