Are the Giants a trap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Giants a trap?

Why in the h*ll is a 2-8 team favored on the road by more than a FG over a 3-8 team? I'm seeing a whole lot of luv on the Giants+4 & 75% of the $$$. WTF?

Non-div road favs of more than -2 that scored between 0 & 7 points are:

AF
    NDIV
    line<-2
    0<p:points<7

KillerSports.com

22-3 s/u
    &
    15-7-2 ats

&

Game number 11 road favs of -2 or more vs an opp with more wins are:

game number=11
    AF
    line<=-2
    o:wins>wins

KillerSports.com

4-0 s/u
    &
    4-0 ats

If they're vs a non-conf opp: 2-0 s/u by 19.0ppg & 2-0 ats by 16.5ppg

Patriots-4

Comment

Thanks Chamblin...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something for the Bills/Eagles game. After week 2, any road dog w/a total between 45 & 51.5 vs opp off a s/u win on the road on MNF in which they scored less than 27pts:

week>2
      51.5>total>45
      AD
      op:AW
      op:day=Monday
      op:points<27

KillerSports.com

8-0 s/u
      &
      8-0 ats

7 of the 8 wins are since 2010

Bills+3
      &
      Bills m/l

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
        Why in the h*ll is a 2-8 team favored on the road by more than a FG over a 3-8 team?
        I was thinking the same thing... then I saw it... NE coming off a bye.

It prolly takes more than a couple weeks to fix broken...

Comment

Whether it's correct or not, I think the line is reflecting the fact that the NYG spent most of the season with bad QB play, as opposed to the horrific QB play they have now

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
            Whether it's correct or not, I think the line is reflecting the fact that the NYG spent most of the season with bad QB play, as opposed to the horrific QB play they have now
            It would be wise for NY to lose, but we're not talkin' about a wise team...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else for NE. After week 8, non-div road favs of -3 or more w/a total of 35 or less on Sunday, team will be a home dog next game:

KillerSports.com

3-0 ats...on NE-

Comment

Was just looking at this game. When I looked at the line I saw exactly what you saw X. The line is now -4' New England. Why?

The Pats off a bye are 1-2 SU and ATS since Brady's departure.

De Vito 6 TDs 3 ints
              Mac Jones 10 TDs 10 ints

The line is a king stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                Was just looking at this game. When I looked at the line I saw exactly what you saw X. The line is now -4' New England. Why?

The Pats off a bye are 1-2 SU and ATS since Brady's departure.

De Vito 6 TDs 3 ints
                Mac Jones 10 TDs 10 ints

The line is a king stinker.
                Yeah, a team that didn;t score any TD's in their last game is a road fav of more than -3? Smells rotten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think I found another one. Have a feeling the Raiders are in for a beatdown. Sports media has been doggin' the Chiefs all week for their dropped passes, most in the NFL so far this year. Well, they're still the king. And it looks like they'll pound it out on the ground vs. Vegas.

Any road fav of -3 or more off a s/u loss at home in which they had at least a 7pt lead at the half & team has played less # of games than their opp:

A
                line<-2.5
                p:HL
                p:M2>6
                game number<o:game number

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...by 28.0ppg
                &
                3-0 ats...by 23.67ppg
                &
                3-0 o/u...by 9.83ppg

Avg final score: 38.7 - 10.7

Key notes:

Road team (KC) scored 41, 35 & 40 points
                Road team (KC) avg'd 193.0 rush yds per game
                Home team (LV) had 2.7 t/o's vs 0.3 t/o's

Play on:

Chiefs-9

Over 42'

Comment

Comment

F*ck Mac Jones...Mr. I.N.T....

You know...when Tom Brady was with the Patriots, he busted a lot of systems but they would not only win but cover. For example, if teams were 0-21 s/u & ats in a certain system & NE was a play against, he would break that system, not only winning s/u but covering as a fav. I can't count how many of those systems he would shatter by winning & covering as a fav.

Now...with Mac Jones with the Patriots, it's the same thing but opposite. He takes a winning system in which a fav should win & cover & busts that sum'b*tch wide open. Not only losing ats as a fav but losing s/u also.

Comment

I only have one thing for tonight's Ravens/Chargers game. Any SNF non-div home dog off a s/u loss as a road fav:

KillerSports.com

5-0 s/u
                      &
                      5-0 ats

Chargers +3
                      &
                      Chargers m/l

Comment

Working...
                      X