• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 12

Wk 1 /// 8-4 +388
    Wk 2 /// 9-2-2 +711
    Wk 3 /// 7-4-2 +298
    Wk 4 /// 3-7-1 -414 (It's a very humbling game we play)
    Wk 5 /// 4-8 -442 (two consecutive ugly weeks)
    Wk 6 /// 4-7 -337 (still in the plus for the year but now three consecutive losing weeks. Need a turnaround this week)
    Wk 7 /// 6-4 +186 (that's better)
    Wk 8 /// 7-5 +178 (I'll take it)
    Wk 9 /// 5-5 -14 (kissing my sister)
    Wk 10 /// 10-6 +406 (totals did me good)
    Wk 11 /// 5-7 -224 (three half point losses! Ugh)

///

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals (I think we have a few). My favorite day. Family, Fun, Friends, Food and.....

Football!!!

Always grateful for the life God allows me to have.

///

Starter:

Detroit -8 -106 (vs GBy)
    Week 4 Detroit went into Lambeau and won 34-20. In that game the Pack had 171 return yards and were gifted another 70 yards in Detroit penalties. That's a ton of hidden yardage that was only good enough to set the Pack up for 20 points. How many points are the Cheeseheads gonna get today when they are unlikely to be gifted anything like an extra 241 yards?

BOL & Happy Thanksgiving, Jim...

Comment

Comment

Thank you X and Chamblin. Right back at you guys.

///

Add:

Washington +13' -105 (@ Dal)
        The Redskins (fk 'em) are 5-1 ATS on the road this year winning three of those games straight up as dogs. Why not again today as the world gets their first look at the NFL passing yds leader. No. Not Dak Prescott. The NFL passing yards leader through Week 11 is Washington's Sam Howell.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you are your family .... I'm thankful and want to express my gratitude to all you guys in here today ! I feel blessed to know all of those in here ! ....

I watched Fox talking about the Lions this morning and they are touting this team like crazy... call me old school but distractions is not good for a young team.... I like Packers ! good luck guys $$$$

Comment

Happy turkey day, Jim. Greatest holiday IMO. Enjoy the family, food and football!!

Riding with you on both of these games.

Comment

Thanks guys. Great Thanksgiving here....except for the football!

///

Add:

San Fran -7 +103 (@ Sea)

Comment

Comment

Friday:

Mia / NYJ Under 40' -105

Comment

It took two pick sixes in the last two minutes of the half to lose the Mia / Jets Under. My luck is due to change. I hope!

///

Sunday: (Gonna post them sporadically)

TBy +2' +109 (@ Indy)
                    Tampa is 2-3 SU and 5-0 ATS on the road this year. The losses were to Buff, Hou, and San Fran. Indy has only one home win. It was to road sick Tennessee. Don't see why the Bucs don't get this one straight up.

Comment

NEn / NYG Under 34 -102
                      Giants are averaging a big 7 points per game at home this year. Pats are averaging a monsterous 12 ppg on the road this year. New England has gone Under five straight games off their bye. Gimme the Under in the clash of the titans.

Comment

Atlanta +1 +104 (vs NOr)
                        The Falcons are a good home team. They are 9-5 SU the last two years. But this year they are only 1-4 ATS at home despite being 3-2 SU. Time for them to get only their third ATS win of the year against an overrated Saints team.

Comment

Comment

Cincy +2' -103 (vs Pit)
                            Cincy is desperate. Either they totally collapse today or they get a big punch in against a Division rival who is not as good as their record.

Comment

Houston +1 -104 (vs Jax)
                              This is the biggest game that Houston has hosted in years. Their fans will be going crazy. And CJ Stroud and company will upstage Trevor Lawrence and company. Last year Jax came to Houston and won 31-3. The Texans will remember that beating.

Comment

Working...
                              X