No announcement yet.

Black Friday NFL Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I give up! Wash yesterday just giving free points away including the pick 6 that killed all my remaining unders.

Now I lose the 1st H under on a 100yd pick 6 with no time remaining... Fuk me...

Comment

well, I don't see any giggles but for sure I see shit ... this team is bad ! Roger alone not going to take this team anywhere even with new personnel change

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
        Okay, I give up! Wash yesterday just giving free points away including the pick 6 that killed all my remaining unders.

Now I lose the 1st H under on a 100yd pick 6 with no time remaining... Fuk me...
        Don’t put it all on the Jets, my man. Let’s not forget Tua through a pick 6 on a high school out pattern seconds before. That boy can make me drink and swear faster than NASCAR sprint race!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

Don’t put it all on the Jets, my man. Let’s not forget Tua through a pick 6 on a high school out pattern seconds before. That boy can make me drink and swear faster than NASCAR sprint race!
          lol, with you on that Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

lol... I didn't! Didn't even watch the game. So disgusted, I spent the afternoon putting in a new set of plugs and PCV valve on my son's car.

Son told me his wife's car has been running shitty lately, I checked it out... she needs the same thing

Comment

Working...
            X