Week 11 queries for our braintrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 queries for our braintrust

Thanks to the SDQL diggers. You guys are doing great. Look at the thread views. Off the charts for this little site. So you're helping a lot of people. I also appreciate the English (uncoded) interpretation of the SDQL queries as I'm sure many others do. And the accompanying linked lists too. I know it's a pain for you guys but it helps dummies like me a ton. Thanks.

Ditto, Jim. Well said.

Comment

Heard this gem today. Maybe someone can confirm.

Tua is 9-0 SU and 7-2 ATS when favored by 4 or more. On Mia.

Comment

appreciate the positive feedback guys as I'm sure do the others

i never use player data (in NFL) with killer sports brian but believe it is possible
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Yep, I appreciate it too, although I just wish I would find more winners instead of losers. That gets old real quick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian, I really don't know how to use the player aspect of the sdql. That's a whole nuther level of rabbit hole I haven't descended down into yet. I'm teetering on the edge of insanity as it is right now & that would be the one that sends me to the padded room for good...lol

Here's a list but it assumes that: 1) Tua plays & 2) Tua throws at least 1 pass

KillerSports.com

12-0 s/u
          &
          9-3 ats

The biggest problem with that stat is: None of their opponents besides the Raiders were on a least a 2-game winning streak:

KillerSports.com

Comment

DeShaun Watson is out for the season for the Browns; Walker to start vs Pitt. Another QB done for the season. NFL has a record 10 rookie QB's start this year so far.

Comment

Browns are getting their money’s worth with that clown!!

Feel bad for the fans though. My Pitt +4 is feeling a little better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                Yep, I appreciate it too, although I just wish I would find more winners instead of losers. That gets old real quick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian, I really don't know how to use the player aspect of the sdql. That's a whole nuther level of rabbit hole I haven't descended down into yet. I'm teetering on the edge of insanity as it is right now & that would be the one that sends me to the padded room for good...lol

Here's a list but it assumes that: 1) Tua plays & 2) Tua throws at least 1 pass

KillerSports.com

12-0 s/u
                &
                9-3 ats

The biggest problem with that stat is: None of their opponents besides the Raiders were on a least a 2-game winning streak:

KillerSports.com
                X, bleek, thanks for addressing my Tua stat.

X - looks like your numbers run pretty parallel to what I heard. Looks like he’s pretty good when a fav. Just needs to win a damn game when he’s a dog and playing a good team!!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                  Browns are getting their money’s worth with that clown!!
                  Honest to God Brian they are getting what they deserve with that pos. I for one am happy to see him gone

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                    DeShaun Watson is out for the season for the Browns; Walker to start vs Pitt. Another QB done for the season. NFL has a record 10 rookie QB's start this year so far.
                    Dorian Thompson Robinson is gonna start. At least that's what I read. Rookie who had one previous start throwing 0 TD and 3 picks (10/1 vs Balty; Lost 3-28)
                    Last edited by Michelangelo; 11-15-2023, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

Honest to God Brian they are getting what they deserve with that pos. I for one am happy to see him gone
                      Me too. Dumbest contract I ever saw.

Comment

Just did a little research.

9-2 SU; 10-0-1 ATS when Joe Burrow is lined at +3 or higher since 2021.

But ... 1-2 SU; 2-1 ATS when playing opposite Lamar Jackson.

Comment

Jim, I think I have something special for the Cincy/Balty game tomorrow night. I gotta' do some more digging & I'll post all of it tomorrow by noon. I initially liked Cincy+3' but the more I find we're looking at a possible blowout by the Ravens.

I was listening to the Carton show on FS1 (great f*ckin' show, funny as sh*t, too) early this morning when they announced Watson was done & I guess they assumed PJ would start. Also found it interesting that Cowherd said Bill Belichick was going to the Commanders after this season. And the biggest point Colin made was that Bill cannot get any good coaches to work for him, only the rejects no other teams want & the same thing goes for the players, too. Apparently, he's a dictator. Colin made it a point to say that common knowledge throughout the league & many multiple sources corroborated it. Only 1 of the 10 draft picks in '22 is a starter & most of the others were either cut or traded; that's how bad he is as a GM. He should just retire after the season.
                          Last edited by Riderx; 11-15-2023, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Don't forget: We have 6 teams playing next Thursday & 2 on Friday (Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday). We might have a few teams looking ahead instead of in-the-moment this Sunday.

Comment

Teams in November after week 10 off a s/u win as a road fav, team will be a road fav on short rest next week vs an opponent w/a winning record:

month=11 = November
                              week>10 = after week 10
                              p:AFW = off a s/u win as a road fav
                              n:rest<4 = will be on short rest next week
                              n:AF = will be a road fav next week
                              no:WP>50 = next opp has a winning record

KillerSports.com

2-0 s/u...by 27 & 17
                              &
                              2-0 ats...by 14 & 15

avg final score: 25.5 - 3.5

complete dominance...pitched a shutout in 7 of 8 quarters...the lone opp score was in the 1st-Qtr.

avg rushing: 41 rushes for 181.0 yards vs 12 rushes for 32.0 yards

avg t/o's: 0.5 vs 3.0

Play on: 49'ers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add this to it 'cuz it gets worse: the Bucs are 4-0 ats on the road this season. After week 10, teams that are 4-0 ats on the road in their last 4 road games & are now dogs between +8' to +23'...

KillerSports.com

0-3 s/u...by -28, -25 & --39
                              &
                              0-3 ats...by -13, -13.5 & -29

Avg s/u margin: -30.67

Avg ats margin: -18.50

Avg t/o's: 3.0 vs 0.0

teams were down at the half: 0-28, 14-28 & 3-35

against: TB+11'

Play on: SF-11'
                              &
                              Play on: SF- 1st-Half
                              Last edited by Riderx; 11-16-2023, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X