Thanks Tom!

Comment

AZ. +4

Comment

Over 44.5 Mia/Lvg

Comment

Cards +4

Thanks Tom.

Just got them at +6 letting it roll good luck today guys.

Comment

Giants +10

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
              Cards +4

Thanks Tom.

Just got them at +6 letting it roll good luck today guys.

Comment

Vikings +2

Comment

Vikings+2

Comment

My interest is this POW has changed , I see so many people just playing the extra points and acting like they are good cappers

If u really bet the game YOU LOSE!

Den -2

Comment

Originally posted by Fire 40 View Post
                      My interest is this POW has changed

Den -2
                      In our little contest, people are doing their best to win. You should focus on picking winners instead of hating on the cherry pickers.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post

In our little contest, people are doing their best to win. You should focus on picking winners instead of hating on the cherry pickers.
                        Well said, Omar. There's a reason Thomas posts the lines by Weds., so everyone has the opportunity to play any of the games that week. The lines are going to move, no matter what. This is still a contest & I try to win every week. And many of us have been playing this very same contest for decades now & we will until we're dead & buried.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post

Comment

Fire40 the lines I put up are available for betting at the time of my post, the reason I put them up Wednesday is to give you a chance to do exactly what you're talking about 'cherry pick' the line moves. I haven't seen anyone pretending to be a good capper using these lines and everyone has the same chance like this, don't understand why there would be a problem with this method. I've been doing it like this for over 20 years......

Brock good stuff brother ! that's what I'm talking about

Comment

I have been with you boys for decades …
                              remember that riderx, Omar … I have no problem with the contest just believe we all want winners not cherry pickers. Thanks for hating on me Omar as I remember you being they same way many years ago and this is why I don’t like posting ….
                              Den -2 !!!!!
                              I have done well , and have finished in the top 5 but if I started cherry picking I would have 4 more wins ….

Thomas thanks for doing what you do as you have always been great !

Comment

Omar
                                by the way great record yourself if you wanna through shots !!! 5-5

Comment

Working...
                                X