• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry boys under is the play, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      sorry boys under is the play, lol
      lol, let's not count the chickens yet... I remember 2 sure bets, needed 5 points in the 2nd H to cover my NFL over, they laid goose eggs... 0 points.

In NBA, I needed 7 points in OT to cover my over... they scored 5pts in 5mins.

Comment

I'm already regretting saying it Perry but I won my nba bet already so not too worried now ....

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          I'm already regretting saying it Perry but I won my nba bet already so not too worried now ....
          Oh wow, some of us others don't have a cushion...

Comment

I was gonna middle out of it at the half at 47 -110 but before I could get a bet in it went to -125 fuck Score 30 now still 6 left in the 3rd, I see a path to a payout but it's not a good looking one

Comment

Looking better end of 3rd live line 42 now, a glimmer of hope with the 17.5 cushion

Comment

What are you talking about Tom? Under was never in doubt.

With the redo on the FG, I feel bad for those who had Bills ml are on a teaser...

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  day = Monday and A and 9 <= week <= 11 and streak >= 2 and op:fumbles <= 2 and po:score at the half > 0 and rest

monday
                  week 9-11
                  ​​​away
                  win streak >=2
                  op: fumbles <=2
                  po: scored by the half

the 14 day rest (tonight) is 4-0 (16.00) and really impressive that the smallest margin is 14

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

den +7
                  Another great call, Glenn...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

Another great call, Glenn...
                    thanks john..this one (14 day rest) will apply to pha also this coming monday night
                    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Yes Glenn way to work the mine buddy, thanks to all that contribute to this valuable thread weekly

Perry I know it was never in doubt but I wanted to appear humble after spouting off, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        Yes Glenn way to work the mine buddy, thanks to all that contribute to this valuable thread weekly

Perry I know it was never in doubt but I wanted to appear humble after spouting off, lol
                        no problem tom..enjoy doing it
                        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
                        X