• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 8

Wk 1 /// 8-4 +388
    Wk 2 /// 9-2-2 +711
    Wk 3 /// 7-4-2 +298
    Wk 4 /// 3-7-1 -414 (It's a very humbling game we play)
    Wk 5 /// 4-8 -442 (two consecutive ugly weeks)
    Wk 6 /// 4-7 -337 (still in the plus for the year but now three consecutive losing weeks. Need a turnaround this week)
    Wk 7 /// 6-4 +186 (that's better)

Locking this game in. I like the price now. Hearing that Tyreek Hill and Mostert are questionable to play. I'll take my chances with this line. Thanks.

New England +8' -108 (@ Mia)

Comment

Comment

Rut roh!! Pats getting hot, Jim?!? I hope not. I'm actually on Miami this week so we'll have some fun! Pats O line looked better last week for sure with some needed guys back.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
          Rut roh!! Pats getting hot, Jim?!? I hope not. I'm actually on Miami this week so we'll have some fun! Pats O line looked better last week for sure with some needed guys back.
          THey are getting healthier along the O line, Brian. And they switched one of their better linemen from guard to right tackle. For the first time this season the O line looked like it could get the job done. Made a huge difference to Mac and the running game. They cut down on the turnovers and looked like a decent NFL team. As long as that O line stays intact I think they can do it again. I think!

///

Thursday:

Tampa +10 -106 (@ Buff)
          I guess I'm the only one who saw Buffalo struggle for their last three games, the last two against teams who have a combined 4-10 record. Or maybe I missed the forecast and it's 10 degrees with two feet of snow already down with more coming tonight.

I dunno. I'll take my shot with Tampa as the line climbs higher.
          Last edited by Michelangelo; 10-26-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Think you mean Tampa, Jim!! Good luck, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
              Think you mean Tampa, Jim!! Good luck, bud.
              Think Ido mean Tampa. Thanks Brian. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Thursday:

Tampa +10 -106 (@ Buff)
                I guess I'm the only one who saw Buffalo struggle for their last three games, the last two against teams who have a combined 4-10 record. Or maybe I missed the forecast and it's 10 degrees with two feet of snow already down with more coming tonight.

WTF, Covers has no mention of snow or rain... says it 65 degrees over there...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                  Locking this game in. I like the price now. Hearing that Tyreek Hill and Mostert are questionable to play. I'll take my chances with this line. Thanks.

New England +8' -108 (@ Mia)
                  Sorry, but my book has NE +9.5

Comment

You're a lucky guy, dollars. You're already winning 1-0!

///

May not have time for writeups today but this is what I'm playing for the early games:

Min -1 -107 (@ GBy)
                    Tenny +2' -104 (vs Atl)
                    NEn +8' -108 (@ Mia) (locked in above on Weds)
                    LA Ram +7 -111 (@ Dal)
                    Ind +2 -102 (vs NOr)

Jets / Giants Under 35 -101
                    Atl / Ten Under 35 +103

Comment

Comment

Good luck, Jim!! I see we’re backing our teams in todays throw down!! Good luck to you. Cash that card!!

Comment

You're leading 14-7 at the half, Brian. Bastard!

///

Add:

San Fran -4' -101 (vs Cincy)
                          Clash of the trends. Brock Purdy is 9-0 SU and ATS in his home starts. Joe Burrow is 15-2-1 ATS when he is lined as a 3 pt dog or greater.

Here's the resolution. Cincy hasn't run for 100 yds in a game this year. They have the second worse rushing game in the NFL this year. That's gonna bite them in the bengal ass today. Burrow doesn't want to throw 40 times into this Frisco secondary today. Why? 'Cause this San Fran D has 11 interceptions on the year. That, my friends, leads the NFL.

Cleveland +4' -109 (@ Sea)
                          I'll ride this excellent running game supported by a ferocious Defense no matter who the Brownie QB is. Seattle has four wins. Three of them came against Carolina, the not so giant Giants, and Arizona. BFD.

Comment

Add:

Azo +10 -113 (vs Balty)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X