my bk won't take { KC - 7 and over 23.5 (1h) } reverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bk won't take { KC - 7 and over 23.5 (1h) } reverse

good luck guys my bk won't take { KC - 7 and over 23.5 (1h) } reverse ... good luck guys ... go get them

I checked here at 5pm and didn't see this...

Ended up with Super Testies. KC and Under. 3rd pick is open...

Comment

everything is open second half ... no restriction what so ever..... I took Denver and over 21 ... and kc and over

Comment

I like them going to lose for sure Denver yes ... I have watch the game and I'm convince everyone including his gramma ma going to take kc .... so I will take Denver
        opps I forgot Taylor swiff ... the public going crazy
        Last edited by nba_trends; 10-12-2023, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
          everything is open second half ... no restriction what so ever..... I took Denver and over 21 ... and kc and over
          What????

Comment

I think ,lol, what he's doing is definitely hoping for the over and betting the split which would pay 260 less the 100 for the one he losses, profit +160. The only thing that can go wrong is if the over doesn't hit................................

Comment

the line was at 21.5 then it drop to 21 .... I knew I was fuck .... did get some back on live line but end up even since I like denver more ....

Comment

it is not as clear cut as before.... so far you can't lose both .... either push or win when they don't take your bet ....in the college game it is better....so far in the kiddies football game they have not been wrong ...

Comment

Shit, If you added a grand on the under, you guaranteed to win something.

Comment

ok friday college game .... just login to my room and making my bet .... tonight game colorado vs stanford .... 1h .... I send in these two and they reject it ... colorado -7 and over 29.5 ... they say no ....and they will not take Stanford and under ... ever other combo they take

so I say ... colorado - 7 and over 29.5 1h for me ... good luck guys $$$$

Comment

What a bummer With Sanford not scoring in the 1sth and losing by a 1/2 Denny

Comment

Working...
                      X