Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No love home dogs week 5

No plays this week.

The closest we get is Jax +5', who is NOT at home, but they might as well be at home. Playing across the pond for a 2nd week in a row is a huge advantage over the Bills. Only 19% of the Yahoo players have Jax. Too bad I'm posting this info after Jax is already up 11-0 in the 1st QTR. Sorry. I'll do better.

The Steelers are not a system play either, but worth a 2nd look as 75% of the Yahoo players have the Ravens -3'
    After losing to the Texans by 24 points I can see why people are wary of the Steel.

Omar, what are you seeing for the Jets/Broncs game?

Comment

the numbers on Miami are unlike anything I've ever seen on SIA

currently the most heavily bet game of the day with >180k wagers of which 88% of them are on Miami -12.5 with 96% of the money on Miami -12.5

i did a home dog SGP with Steelers +3.5 1H, Steelers +4.5 game, and Najee o48.5 rushing yards....

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

currently the most heavily bet game of the day with >180k wagers of which 88% of them are on Miami -12.5 with 96% of the money on Miami -12.5

i did a home dog SGP with Steelers +3.5 1H, Steelers +4.5 game, and Najee o48.5 rushing yards....
        That's insane...96% $$$ on Miami-

Time to be contrarian. NYG+13

M/L shot at +570

BOL!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
            Omar, what are you seeing for the Jets/Broncs game?
            65% of the people on the Jets +1.5 at Yahoo

At ESPN, 68% of the players have Jets +2'

===========

Back at Yahoo, looking at the Dolphins. You have to lay 10' with Miami and 84% of the players were willing to do that.

Over at ESPN, the contest players get a better deal with Miami, only having to lay 9.5.

89% of the espn contest players have the Dolphins today.

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

now with >211k bets the numbers are 87% of tickets and still 96% of money on MIA -12.5 or -13

Comment

Maybe the public gets the square today. Let’s hope!!!

Comment

Thanks Omar!!

Comment

Comment

Tua put those Giants in play with a 14 point swing int. Son of a gun.

Comment

He’s got issues, Jim. So frustrating. If this were a tighter game, he’d cost us. He should be better under pressure and not throwing picks at this point. Warning signs for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X