Query question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query question

Guys, sorry if this is a redundant question but trying to find out how teams do SU and ATS the Sunday preceding playing on the following Thursday. Curious about overall results and specifically when the Thursday teams are from the same division.

Thanks in advance!

day =Sunday and n:day =Thursday and n:NDIV

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

day =Sunday and n:day =Thursday and n:DIV

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

not really much with these

abbreviations..

n: next game

DIV division game

NDIV non-division game
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Damn as tight of margins as you can get!! Thanks for running bleeker. Much appreciated. Barking up the wrong tree though with this one.

Comment

Working...
        X