Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my sportbook won't take Jets and under whole game !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my sportbook won't take Jets and under whole game !

wtf ... these guys suck ..wonder why they have been really selective lately .... baster !

Are you doing testies?

Comment

My book works fine...

Comment

nope.... reverse is the only parley I will do .... nothing else

Comment

THe books have been getting killed in the NFL

And if you go by scoresandodds consensus the bettors went 10-2 ATS today.

If you don't have a finacially healthy book they are gonna be up to all kinds of tricks.

Comment

I tried doing tonight's game with tomorrow and nope .... no reverse what so ever .... Jets + Seahawks .... under Jets + seahawks and they reject both ... the baster ! .... they have been promoting online betting and they even give you money to open an account and it seems they underestimate how much people love betting sports ....

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
              nope.... reverse is the only parley I will do .... nothing else
              Well that's what happens when ur all picky like that...

Comment

basters

Comment

thanks guys for the input .... you guys are the best .... I'm still going to kick your ass on the pod .... no hard feeling .... wait a minute ... I have never won the pod ... hum ...but I can sense the fear of getting beat by a Yugo
                  Last edited by nba_trends; 10-01-2023, 06:50 PM.

Comment

My theory is there is a lot more free info available these days. You can pay for shit, but you don’t have to. So many apps and people to follow that are pros (or consider themselves pros). These people have contacts with big gambling groups and readily share this info. It’s made a huge impact on my success in the NFL. Nothing is perfect obviously but my numbers are up last year and so far this year. You just have to know who to follow/listen to and I think a lot of people know.

my 2 cents

Comment

What? You still got that Yugo?

Comment

Holy crap! Denny's right, won't take parlay or teasers...

Comment

Books have been rejecting correlated parlays and teasers since as long as I can remember. In recent years you could get one here or there but sharp books don't take them

Comment

Correlated? I just wanted to tease or parlay KC and Seattle

Comment

Yeah well that's ridiculous Perry, Denny was talking about same game parlays. My books do parlays

Comment

Working...
                              X