Napa/Paso Robles — NFL Wk 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napa/Paso Robles — NFL Wk 3

Not much going on this weekend as I can’t bet in Cali. Put a few teasers and a few feeler plays in before leaving but that’s it.

Spent the last 4 days in Napa. Met some great wine makers and owners. Fucking amazing trip. Down in Paso now. If you havent tried L’Aventure wines, buy it!! It’s ALL great wine. Tried to get into Saxum but no luck. A couple more tomorrow before heading to Chavez Ravine for Sunday night baseball.

Packers -1
    Bills -6
    Titans +4.5
    Pats -2.5

Not a lot of dogs barking today. Bummer. Lots of teasers. Good luck, gang!!

Comment

Umm...me thinks you aught to go out-of-town more often if the Dolphins play like they did when you do...70pts?...good gracious...

Comment

Tensley syRah Daou
        Las tablas

Comment

Tensley is beautiful. Didn’t make it to Santa Barbara. Daou is great. Soul of the Lion is a must have. Their vineyard was spectacular. Mayacamas and Kamen were the most spectacular views. Wines outstanding. Met Robert Kamen. What a trip! Had some amazing stories about the Dead (my favorite) getting high and playing on his mountain top. So cool to hear about. Abreu, Blankiet and L’Aventure win for wines. Paso pretty damn cool. Dodgers won in 10 so a great trip to the ballpark too. Time to head home now.

Comment

Georges daou is scratch golfer and nearly billionaire.

Wont give a stroke. Says I'm old u should be able to beat me

Comment

Working...
            X