Stinkers Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 3

Don't expect me to keep up the way I've started here in the first two weeks. I'd love it, but it's not possible. This is the best I've ever started. My brain didn't grow since last NFL season. In fact, I'll bet it's shrunk a little. Good luck guys.

Wk 1 /// 8-4-0 /// +388
    Wk 2 /// 9-2-2 /// +711

///

Thursday:

San Fran -10' -101 (vs NYG)

You do know that Brock Purdy is 10-0 SU and 8-2 ATS (including two playoff games) in games he has started and finished.

https://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=QB%3Al...%20Purdy%27%20

How about 6-0 SU and 6-0 ATS at home. The Giants will still be feeling giant after wiping out a 20 point deficit to get a win in Arizona. San Fran will make them remember Week one when Dallas whooped them 40-0.

https://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=QB%3Al...y%27%20and%20H

Only two times since 1994 has a team started 2-0 SU on the road to come home as double digit favorites. The home favorite won and covered both of those games 34-0; and 26-0. (Thank you riderX)

https://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=p%3AAW...e%20number%3D3

tremendous job mich !! I'm staying away at least through the end of october as the sept mlb system was a major dissapointment and football hasn't been kind either..sure rider would help you also but feel free to ask if you need any queries done
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice start Mich and gl going forward. Played this SF play myself on your and Riders findings

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        tremendous job mich !! I'm staying away at least through the end of october as the sept mlb system was a major dissapointment and football hasn't been kind either..sure rider would help you also but feel free to ask if you need any queries done

others
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Jim I added in the query links in your original post for those 3 gems you posted, hope you don't mind

Also worth noting the totals in those Brock Purdy results, nothing to sneeze at with 5-1 to the over at home and 7-3 all games

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            Thanks bleeker. Appreciate the offer. A lot. For years I've researched by visually pouring through game logs at the Goldsheet. I can no longer access that information. It was a very time consuming process. It sure would benefit the board if the queries that come to my mind could be researched through a database by you, riderx, or Thomas, or rolltide or anyone else not as technically deficient as me. I'm a dope!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Jim I added in the query links in your original post for those 3 gems you posted, hope you don't mind

Also worth noting the totals in those Brock Purdy results, nothing to sneeze at with 5-1 to the over at home and 7-3 all games
              Thanks a bunch, Tom. Good teamwork, bro.

Hope it pays off for us. I think it will. I don't think that the average handicapper realizes just how good Purdy has been. He's been Tom Bradyish good in his young career.

Another stat that I researched that I forgot to include in my writeup:

Purdy's short career: 18 TDs; 3 Ints Tremendous.

Comment

Hey Jim just seen this:

Last tear Brock Purdy broke the NFL’s all-time record for passer rating among rookie QB’s, finishing at 107.3 on the year He ranks second among rookies all-time in TD% and third in completion percentage and yards per attempt, among other metrics

And he was the last pick in the draft at 262, wow

Comment

Also double digit Thursday night favs are 25-0 and 19-5-11 ats and although they went that 19-5-1 the favs covered tonights spread 24 out of 25 times

Comment

Comment

sf 3 td and 3 fg each of the first 3 games

Comment

Comment

Great teamwork to nail those Niners on Thursday night, guys.

///

Add Sunday:

Det -3 -112 (vs Atl)
                          Clev -3' +100 (vs Tenny)
                          GBy -1 -110 (vs NOr)
                          LA Ch -1 +102 (@ Minny)
                          Indy +7' -111 (@ Balty)
                          Jax -7' +102 (vs Hou)

That's it for now. I'll be back with writeups if I have time. Gotta lot of work to do for baseball. Thanks. Good luck.

Comment

Add:

NYJ +2' -104 (vs NEn)

Hoping for a 1, 2 pt Patriot win!

Comment

Add:

Miami -6 +100 (vs Denv)

Comment

Working...
                              X