No clue week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Possible blowout...before week 12, road dogs of +7 or more, team had less than 60 rush yards yet more than 70 plays in non-OT last game:

KillerSports.com

0-4 ats

avg s/u loss by -30.50
      &
      avg ats loss by -21.62

against Texans+

Play on Jaguars-7'

Comment

Appreciate the heads up on the 0-17 trend on Dallas. I almost played the money line on zona but took the points!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          The original taxi system is actually a go this week John 3-20 ats

p:points>=30 and pp:points>=30 and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and NDIV and playoffs=0

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Play against Dallas on Arizona

Wow playing against those red hot Cowboys will be a leap of faith

I can whittle it down 1-14 ats by back fitting the total

p:points>=30 and pp:points>=30 and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and NDIV and playoffs=0 and 46>total>36

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21

or to 0-7 ats with this

p:points>=30 and pp:points>=30 and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and NDIV and playoffs=0 and 44>total>36

Mistake here Rider that taxi query was pointing to Dallas and NE in week 4 which is now a no play. I played Arizona thinking that was the play before I noticed the error. Sometimes luck is a good thing !

Comment

No problem, DHC. It's an honor to keep Taxi's (Dave's) system alive & to represent him as a great capper. Glad you won...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas, I don't understand what you're sayin'. Zona was the play just in the original system:

KillerSports.com

& the road teams are now 3-8 s/u & 0-11 ats

KillerSports.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I can't "see" the games anymore...pickin' a lot of losers

Comment

I don't get it John I ran that query yesterday and it came back with the week 4 Dallas NE game which is gone now because of this weekends results. I did hand job it though and never just clicked through the link so don't know what happened I guess NE disqualified by their result but I don't know what happened to the AZ play. Must've made a mistake when I typed it in is my best guess. Regardless we won and I didn't post that until after the game so no harm thank god. Apologizes my friend

Comment

I am not making official picks ..just putting up what I feel are good ststems

2 <= week <= 6 and day = Monday and HF and line >= -8 and wins = 0 and o:wins = 1 and total >= 38

week 2-6
                monday
                home favorite <=8
                wins =0
                opp wins =1
                total >=38

0-9 (-16.39)

mostly week 2 but 3 and 4 had three games that were all blowouts

would be on lar +3
                ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

No problem, Tom, I did notice when I ran the system a couple of days ago that K'S listed all of the Cowboys upcoming games, not just vs the Cards. See that happen a lot, so you didn't do anything wrong & you're not seeing things. Unless, of course, you are...

Thanks for the post, Glenn. I've got Eagles/Bucs going to OT tonight...+/-3pts either way. BOL!!!

Comment

On LAR/Cin:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u
                    &
                    3-0 ats
                    &
                    0-3 o/u

Rams+3, Rams m/l & Under 45'

On Phil/TB:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u