• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 2

as discussed in rolltide's thread

kc -3.5

---------------

week = 2 and p:points <= 3 and p:site = home and site = away and total >=35 and season >=1996

realize it's the highest line by a significant amount (a knock for me) .. I like how it kept performing off two 7 years gaps and when the line leaped forward to -2 it still went under by 10

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

nyg under 39.5
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-17-2023, 08:31 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

one of the stranger ones I've done..for some reason when these teams land on 14,21,28 or this is about .500

9-32 o/u

det under 47
    tam under 40

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

since 2017 all except the low total were easy unders

Comment

Comment

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

week = 2 and day = Sunday and start time >= 1800 and H and p:TOM >=-3 and po:S2 >7 and season >=2006

sunday night football in week 2
              home
              p: didnt have > 3 less turnovers
              po: score half > 7

p: previous game
              po: previous opponent

12-0 (6.46)

closest cover was covid season

ne +2.5

Last edited by bleeker; 09-17-2023, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X