Stinkers Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 1

Hi boys. Hope the crew is all well and happy. At least happy that our favorite season starts tonight!

///

Detroit +5 -104 (@ KCy)

Detroit finished last season 4-1 SU and 4-1 ATS in their last five road games. The Chiefs finished 5-0 SU and 3-2 ATS in their last five regular season home games.

But the Chiefs are missing two of their four most important pieces - Travis Kelce, and Chris Jones. Sure Andy Reed is still moving the pieces directed by Maholmes. But is that enough against these Lions who grew from cubs to lions last season?

I'll take the points to enhance my chances of upsetting the not quite as Big Bad Chiefs.

Hi-oh, Jim!! Good luck this season. Phins/Pats week 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
      Hi-oh, Jim!! Good luck this season. Phins/Pats week 2!!
      Can't wait for that game, Brian. Should give us a hint as to where we stack up.

Never thought I'd say it, but I think the JETS may be the best team in our division. I know you won'twant to hear this but I have a bet with a guy on another board that the Jets finish ahead of Miami! Gonna be fun.

Good luck, Brian.

Comment

Could end up that way, Jim. Sure hope not!! I’m not ready to count out the Bills. As for your bet, it’s not a bad bet given Tua’s injury history. They all have tough schedules so we’ll see who plays best all season long!!

Comment

Sunday:

Car +3' -110 (@ Atl)
          Cinc -1 +104 (@ Cle)
          SFo -1 -113 (@ Pit)
          Jax -3' -104 (@ Ind)
          TBy +4 -107 (@ Min)
          GBy +1 -110 (@ Chi)
          Sea -4 -104 (vs LAR)
          LV +3 -108 (@ Den)
          Phi -3' +102 (@ NEn)
          NYG +3 +103 (vs Dal)

Sorry for no writeups. Had bd storm damage in my neighborhood from a monster storm that set down friday afternoon. Have been dealing with neighborhood tree damage since. It's crazy in my town. I'm lucky I have my power back. Good luck all.

Comment

Hope you get back to normal soon Jim. Bad storms here too but no real damage fortunately. Good luck today!

Comment

GL!!
              Card
              ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
              NBA 78-47 $13,950
              NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
              NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
              NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Comment

Thank you Brian and cardfan. Hope you guys croaked them yesterday.

Monday night

NYJ +2' -101 (vs Buff)

This Jet Defense has Josh Allen's number. In two games last year Allen threw for a big one td and 2 picks. The Jets won in New York last year with Zack Wilson. Do you think the crowd might be pumped up to see Aaron Rogers under center?

Buffalo relies on their down linemen to get after the QB. They rarely blitz. That can be an effective Defense when a guy like Von Miller is anchoring the edge. But that D gets very average without Big Bad Von in there. I see Rogers having lots of time to pick his targets tonight. Add in a solid Jet running game and you've got another Jet home win over the Buffs.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                    DEenny, Glad to see you zooming around in your Yugo. Kill them this season, bud.

Comment

Good to know you're power's on & you're okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                        Good to know you're power's on & you're okay...
                        Thanks, X. Got lucky. Big assed trees came down in my yard and just missed my house, my garage, and the garden I work on all spring and summer. My neighbors weren't so lucky. Lotsa bad damage from trees in their yards. This storm was crazy. Trees down everywhere in my town. Homes crushed. Cars crushed. But it looks like miraculously no one died.

Have a great season, X.

Comment

yesterday out of all the nfl game played ... only one home team cover the spread and that was the shittest team Atlanta ... all the away team won the spread ... I say the home team covered the spread tonight

Comment

so far I been doing better in swing trading ...so far it seems on a single game night the shitty team either wins the spread or wins the game outright .... well just my thought on it ...you got to have balls to take Jets tonight ... they only won 2 games last year and the line is what ? -2.5 ...you got to be fking kidding me right ? I was not born yesterday but a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                              yesterday out of all the nfl game played ... only one home team cover the spread and that was the shittest team Atlanta ... all the away team won the spread ... I say the home team covered the spread tonight
                              Works for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X