SuperBowl well wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBowl well wishes

Well I read everything by everybody and instead of writing something in each thread I'll just throw out a blanket good luck to all here regardless of your choice(s)

I think with a couple of teams with the talent involved here game picks are little more than a bet with the heart and on that note my heart says play KC ml so i threw a nickle @ +108 on it and I'm gonna enjoy what I think will be a great game and may the best team win

Beautiful day here with the sun shining and 1 above C so were gonna bbq wings and enjoy the day

Good luck Tom!! Hope it’s a great game!

Comment

Good luck all and enjoy this great party. ☺️. We just had our bbq here in Denmark. (Actually it was 2.5hours ago). But time is flying. Now relaxing and trying to find the energi to be up all night. ☺️

Comment

Same back at'cha, Thomas... Hope we get a great game!!!

Comment

NBL Thomas. Enjoy the above freezing temps. Hope they last. Been toying with the new db over at GTD. Many improvements over KS... line history, data integrity, results display. I'll cruise in and out here more. Have to keep up with the Joneses

to you and yours.
          is easy.
          Making consistently is a different story

Comment

With ya on KC Tom and hope you have a great day buddy!

1 degree above is horrible lol

Comment

GL my bruddah! i'm on Iggles

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
                  With ya on KC Tom and hope you have a great day buddy!

1 degree above is horrible lol
                  trust me Darryl if you lived here you'd know what I mean LOL

Comment

GL everyone, already down 6 units and the game is only though 1 qtr.

1 of the few on the Eagles...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                      Well I read everything by everybody and instead of writing something in each thread I'll just throw out a blanket good luck to all here regardless of your choice(s)

I think with a couple of teams with the talent involved here game picks are little more than a bet with the heart and on that note my heart says play KC ml so i threw a nickle @ +108 on it and I'm gonna enjoy what I think will be a great game and may the best team win

Beautiful day here with the sun shining and 1 above C so were gonna bbq wings and enjoy the day

(Ugh-h-h...just had a bad mental picture of you standing over the grill on the back deck, wearing sandals w/socks & Bermuda shorts with icicles hanging off the gutters......LOL)

Comment

Haha John I don't do sandals especially with socks, Bermuda shorts not likely, but baby we got icicles hanging from the gutter by the dozens

Comment

Working...
                        X