divisional round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divisional round

you would think after getting walloped in the wildcards (0-6) I wouldnt put up something early

divisional round
    divisional game
    away
    total 37.5/53.5

4-0 (14.00)

all won their game

all double digits..to verify because of the week change (used to be wk 19) substitute week 20 for 19 and season 2022 for 2020

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

nyg +7.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    you would think after getting walloped in the wildcards (0-6) I wouldnt put up something early

divisional round
    divisional game
    away
    total 37.5/53.5

4-0 (14.00)

all won their game

all double digits..to verify because of the week change (used to be wk 19) substitute week 20 for 19 and season 2022 for 2020

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

nyg +7.5

there were none of these last season so nothing is missing
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Hey Glenn,

Keep your chin up, sh*t happens. The game has changed so much & defenses s*ck hind t*t. And the rules have changed so much, too. I'm afraid the pro-bowl fag-football is a precursor to the future of the NFL. Soon, they won't even be able to touch anyone w/o getting a penalty.

The only thing I got right on Saturday was LAC/Jax Over. Lost my Unders on Sunday, but hit NY & Balt, then hit Dal & Under on MNF (Under by a friggin' hook...4 missed xtra-points, etc...).

This is not the NFL we knew for many decades; it's a video game with individuals instead of teams.

Here is a look at your posted link in a slightly different way:

KillerSports.com

Same results but Giants/Eagles show-up.

Of note: The NFC match ups all went Under...0-3 o/u

God help me...takin' anudder Under...LOL...

Comment

thanks john

just more or less acknowledging the bad weekend..the numbers on the systems were above avg and wasn't playing just to have action on playoff games..it happens and not discouraged

as you said they've gone overboard with personal fouls..in the short haul those types of calls turn good bets into bad and vice versa (applies w/o the betting too of course)just the way it is now and it's certainly made the game a lot worse

thanks for the better way to display the query..maybe next week ppp:playoffs=0 and pp:playoffs =1 and A will get you there .."A" might eliminate teams that had a bye

Comment

similar premise div teams meeting in the playoffs after losing both reg season contests with a total >47 and an AD

3-0 ats, 2-1 su and 1-2 o/u

playoffs=1 and DIV and P:L and PP:L and AD and total>47

NYG

Comment

Glenn...not sure it's a better way, just trying to get the game to show up in the list...

Thanks, Thomas...

Comment

Walloped is a great word choice.

Only one thng left to do.

Press it

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                  Glenn...not sure it's a better way, just trying to get the game to show up in the list...

Thanks, Thomas...
                  really think it is john..if you set it to "A" it covers every possible scenario in the divisional round..the away team will have always played the week prior..if it's "H" it would leave out the bye week team

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    similar premise div teams meeting in the playoffs after losing both reg season contests with a total >47 and an AD

3-0 ats, 2-1 su and 1-2 o/u

playoffs=1 and DIV and P:L and PP:L and AD and total>47

NYG
                    thanks thomas

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
                      Walloped is a great word choice.

Only one thng left to do.

Press it
                      popped into my head right away..that says something in itself

Comment

thanks john

thanks for the better way to display the query..
                        Sorry...LOL...I meant the way I posted might not be a better way...I do like that Under, though...

Comment

rest >10 and p:playoffs =0 and playoffs =1 and opo:BL >=16 and line <-4

conference winner
                          divisional
                          opp previous opp biggest lead >=16
                          fav >4

4-0 (12.50) smallest 7.5

kc -8 5 non-commital

Comment

Comment

rest >10 and p:playoffs =0 and playoffs =1 and opo:BL >=16 and line <-4

conference winner
                              divisional
                              opp previous opp biggest lead >=16
                              fav >4

4-0 (12.50) smallest 7.5

kc -8 5 non-commital

first round bye (could've been #2 team also in the past)

Comment

Working...
                              X