Gotta love Doug Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love Doug Pederson

Still think he’s underrated. Love the way he coaches. And he really brought a stabilizing presence to that team after a-hole Urban. But he will gamble responsibly. Just think he deserves more credit.

Agree BT great coach but gambles responsibly I don't know he scares me lol. Mind you he is 66% last 3 games and just over 50% season so you may be right

Comment

Comment

Gotta love Doug Pederson

I do. The Jags are a real team. The Jaguars roster is good. For the first time in a long time, the coaching situation in Jax is good too.

Comment

Tom/Omar - I just feel like he's better than most give him credit for. When he came to Jax, it was like "good hire". "He'll stabilize things here." But I think he's more than that. A stabilizing presence for sure, but a damn good coach who knows what it takes to run a team and make them competitive. A good teacher. He's got Trevor there at QB, who despite that 4 pick 1H, seems to be on the right track and looks amazing at times. Will be interesting to see how far they can go together. This year and beyond.

Comment

BT always liked Lawerence in college and always believed he would excel in the NFL, coaching ruined his 1st year imo and Pederson will bring the best out of him and the Jags. And wow what a comeback in the wild card weekend

Comment

Trevor blanked bama 28-0 second half to win natty. Tht was a ga like team w tua at helm.

He's gonna be great. He already Is..

Jags might win this week imo

Comment

I liked the Jags this week too, but worried that they may have already shot their load...

Comment

Working...
                X