• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Cards by the Drop

6 pt teaser

San Francisco 49ers -4
    San Diego Chargers +4

San Fran just needs to listen to the Talking Heads.

Psycho Killer
    Qu'est-ce que c'est?
    Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better
    Run, run,run,run,run,run,run away

Chargers and Jags are pretty much mirror images of each other but Chargers have a much better pass defense. I'll take Herbert and Ekeler to keep this within 3 either way.

Dallas Cowboys -2.5
    Who the fuck wants to take the Cowboys after that abortion last week? Me. Love the peeps betting on Brady's 7-0 record vs Dallas. Hahahaha
    Nobody wants to remember when they played last year when Greg fucking Zuerlein missed an extra point and 2 fgs and TB won by 2. Brady gets the credit. Hilarious.
    Vegas knows the pub will back Brady no matter what and shade the line accordingly. Might be why TB (while playing in one of the worst divisions in the NFL) only covered the spread 4 times out of 17!!!!!
    I love the fact that the Boyz took a massive dump last week....perfect time to get their attention.

Leaning Ravens, Bills and Giants but still drinkin on those.

GL

Qu'est-ce que c'est? !!! Great tune. Leaning Jags myself but with you on all your leans. Good luck, bud. Don’t forget to post those picks you drink purty!!!

Comment

That weather in SF looks fucked up.

SF/Seattle Under 42

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
          That weather in SF looks fucked up.

SF/Seattle Under 42
          With ya on the Un in this one. Run that ball!!

Comment

Buffalo Bills -14
            One of the big favorites won't cover today but I don't think it's this one. Dolphins injury report is stupid bad.

New York Giants +3
            Neither one of these teams is worth a shit. I'll take the better run game and defense.

Baltimore Ravens +9
            Bengals missing 2 starters on the right side of their O-Line. Ravens defense should give Burrow fits today. Hate betting on Greg Roman but if he doesn't just hand the ball to JK Dobbins all afternoon he is a mental midget.

GL

Comment

All games blowing out the totals. Me and Tito’s think it’s time for an Under. The Ravens will ugly this one up.

6pt teaser
              Baltimore Ravens +14.5
              Under 46

GL

Comment

I’m a fucking genius. Had Ravens +14.5 in a teaser. After watching that first half I took Cincy -4 second half. Middled that fucker. I knew the Bengals would get a 98 yard fumble return. It was obvious.

Go Cowboys. Beat Brady like a teenage dick.

Comment

With ya on Dallas

Everywhere I look all I see is Tampa -3, Tampa -3

Brady is the GOAT

He also isn’t the same. And he won’t be able to avoid that pass rush

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
                    I’m a fucking genius. Had Ravens +14.5 in a teaser. After watching that first half I took Cincy -4 second half. Middled that fucker. I knew the Bengals would get a 98 yard fumble return. It was obvious.

Go Cowboys.
                    Yeah, I middled the total... o39.5 and u44.5

[QUOTE=Life by the Drop;n602892Beat Brady like a teenage dick. [/QUOTE]

Comment

I know the Cowboys. First play is a quick out for about 4 yards. Probably to CeeDee

Comment

Working...
                      X